LED GROW-OFF Part Deux: XXX vs. 180w UFO

Re: LED GROW-OFF Part Deux: Hydro Grow LED 205w vs. 180w UFO

wiz that thing is tight, cant wait to c the results 2 ozs per plant. i need that plus ur under the legal limit.

So here's those pics from day 14 of flowering....

Side by Side
side_by_side_3-21.JPG

180w Jumbo side of things
ps_canopy_3-21.JPG

prosource_3-21.JPG

ps_canopy_3-21.JPG

ps_top.JPG

prosource_top_3-21.JPG

HydroGrow LED side
hgl_canopy_3-21.JPG

hgl_canopy3-21.JPG

hgl_3-21.JPG

hgl_top.JPG

hgl_tops_3-21.JPG

So two weeks down, about another 7 to 7 1/2 weeks left

Wow Im ashamed to say it but Im actually impressed by the HGL. Never thought the day would come. :phew:

Ye, I've been impressed with both lights thru this point, but a bit more with the hgl light thus far into bloom. Though I have a friend that just finished a side by side not documented and he swears the same thing was goin on and then the ps took over, so we will see. I try not to really go by what one person says, a group, I'll listen, but I still prefer first hand experience.

It seems that hgl's tweak with spectrum really did them good, as in this grow its the jumbo 180w side that has stretched significantly more. 20 days is still way to early to start comin to any conclusions but I certainly enjoy talkin about the possibilities ahead...

Nice thread and the results are looking awesome.....maybe next year for me and an LED :)

damn! now i'm thinkin about led's. can you estimate how much per plant you're going to yield?

Wow nice plants bro cant wait to see the outcome of this.. !

damn! now i'm thinkin about led's. can you estimate how much per plant you're going to yield?

Nope man sure cant guesstimate on yield whatsoever. I can tell you that these size plants under a 600w would prob yield in the range of 2.5-4 oz per plant but we'll see with these leds. I am startin to get excited for sure... Thanks for stoppin bye and checkin shit out, hope you stick around to watch the show finish up. Peace

Subbing with great interest. Good work & good luck.
Can't wait to see the results;)

Hey man, Very nice here. I have the second gen 345W hgl panel, and so far...it's looking like it will put my 330W lumigrow in place....with less power...less noise, and better coverage. I have defended my lumigrow since day one...but my defense mechanisms are being put to rest I believe!

As long as it works! That's what matters!! Would be interesting to see the roots at this point....

sweet stuff bro. Keep banging!

-Go

pictures from day 20 with lights out holdin a t5 for some better lighting.

HydroGrow LED 205w
hglday20holdint5_001_Large_.JPG

hglday20holdint5_002_Large_.JPG

Jumbo 180w
psday20holdint5_001_Large_.JPG

psday20holdint5_002_Large_.JPG

:goodjob: I think you are going to prove my point about having a compact grow area with side reflection with these LEDs to make the yeilds increase....:thumb:

Alrighty so here are pics from 2 days ago at day 28 of bloom.

HydroGrow LED 205w
hgl_day_28_bloom_033_Large_.JPG

hgl_day_28_bloom_036_Large_.JPG

hgl_day_28_bloom_034_Large_.JPG

hgl_day_28_bloom_035_Large_.JPG

Jumbo 180w
ps_day_28_bloom_001_Large_.JPG

ps_day_28_bloom_002_Large_.JPG

ps_day_28_bloom_004_Large_.JPG

ps_day_28_bloom_005_Large_.JPG

So yeah, 28 days into bloom in these pictures and I'd say that my 600w that started bloom 3 days behind these LED plants are further along and more developed... But as long as the LED's can yield in the 1g/watt range then its a win in my eyes, especially during the hot california summer.

both seem to be lagging but the HGL is kicking the PS @ss as of right now?

I'd agree with that statement 100%, but it appears that the Jumbo is startin' to get goin now. But yeah, as I stated earlier as long as I can come close to the 1g/watt with these LED's with eliminating the heat its a win in my eyes. Honestly, I am already lookin forward to another run between these two, with a possible addition of another LED in each area. But I suppose we'll see how this run finishes up before jumpin on board again....

I'd agree with that statement 100%, but it appears that the Jumbo is startin' to get goin now. But yeah, as I stated earlier as long as I can come close to the 1g/watt with these LED's with eliminating the heat its a win in my eyes. Honestly, I am already lookin forward to another run between these two, with a possible addition of another LED in each area. But I suppose we'll see how this run finishes up before jumpin on board again....

true! if you can get around 1g a watt then that will be pretty sweet. $hit i hope i get around 1gpw with my light that would kick ass. either way nice job on the grow. +rep

Back
Top Bottom