LED Help & Input

I use atreum boards. It works out to about $1/watt for them. You could get 1000 Watts enough for 20-30sq ft.

Good to see another Michigan grower on here. You said $1/watt, do you mean 1 gram a watt? I was thinking about doing 2 4x4 set ups and just rotating my harvests.

Good to see another Michigan grower on here. You said $1/watt, do you mean 1 gram a watt? I was thinking about doing 2 4x4 set ups and just rotating my harvests.

No I mean to buy them. For 500 Watts $500 700 Watts $700. Roughly.

Look in the links below this post, there's one for Michigan growers. My dual 4x4 grow is also in there

If you are looking for DIY boards, we have them for our Red Spec and we also can sell the heatsinks individually. Just DM us if interested. With the forum discount, pricing would be comparable.

Check out the mars hydro thread here. We use the mars sp 250 and it wins at life. A bit of a mindset change needed for the switch over from yellow light to not needing corrective glasses.

You will need multiple lights tho. A single light won't service that size area

Hey everyone! I'm an experience grower just getting back into the game. Ive always grown with HPS but I am looking to get into the LED market if at all possible. I've been poking around the web the last week or so and have come across some good stuff but would like to hear from some of you that have experience with these things. I am on a budget and I know there are some bad ass lights out there but I am looking for something that is going to give me the most coverage for the least amount of money. My budget is about $1000 and I'd like to get something that can cover an 8x8 space. The lights dont have to be the top of the line but obviously I'd like the best I can get for what I'm looking to spend. I grow outdoors and this is just something that will help me bring some money in to put back into the outdoor garden. Id like to go DIY if possible but recommendations for any products is appreciated. Thanks!
Hi Swayzeinc, if you haven't decided yet, maybe you can check out Mars Hydro TS 3000, one can cover 4x4 space, now it is on Black Friday sales only 373.99USD/pc (will end after Cyber Monday), You will need four to cover 8x8, a little over your budget, but will be worthy it!

Back
Top Bottom