LEDs or HPS?

The pro II 80 is the cheapest of the pro-series. It will give 200 "real" watts (compared to HPS)

PS! The Mars II 400 is NOT 400 watt. It's around 170-180 real watts. So the 80 will in reality give you more power for the money.

Is this the one
420-magazine-mobile539745963.jpg

The Mars II 400 will however give you better coverage. The pro series give a more intense concentrated light. So it depends a little on the size of your grow-space

The Mars II 400 will however give you better coverage. The pro series give a more intense concentrated light. So it depends a little on the size of your grow-space

So with my tent which is the size of yours basically would you use the mars 2 400/600 or pro series? If proseries how many would I need since it's co concentrated

In my 120x120x200 cm I use 4 80's.

In my 100x180 grow-room I use 2x 320's

1 320 is in reality 4 80's

Here's my tent setup with 4 80's
MHP_02.jpg

So mine being 240cm just got four or should I go six as I'll be packing it out with plants /: hard work figuring out what I want and what I need lol I could just get one more hps but deffo loving led grows

In a 240 I would use 2 Pro II 320. they will cover that area

Thanks for breaking it down. My tent is only a 2x2x4. So dont need alot of cover but do want a decent light to get a decent yield. That pro 2 80 looks nice.
For 4sq ft id need atleast 200 watts right so this one would do the job?

I do not know the Vipar so I can't give you any information about them. They may be good. Maybe someone else here knows?

They usually recommend that people buy directly from Mars-Hydro. Think it's a guarantee thing but not sure. I just remember I read something somewhere sometime. They cost around the same Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Back
Top Bottom