LEDs or HPS?

aH - Of course. yeah - I am following your journal. Thought she looked familiar :)

Yes 1 plant, not much space in 2'x2'! ;)

It's my Amnesium!! :)

Nice! I just went through your journal. Nice plant. I am doing my flowering in a 2x2 as well so very excited what im seeing. Need to order my light so i can get everything set up this weekend. My tent comes tomorrow

Tell us if you are making a journal, I love little grows! :)

well I like big grows too DeVille! :laugh:

Hi,
I have had some really good success with 2x 600w, 2x 300w, and 2x 18w. I have mixed and matched different models, brand names, and manufacturers. As we are still kinda in the infant stage with LED grows, we will learn more as we progress. But I am getting circa 2lbs pure flower from those lights and my set up. Attached is a pic of my tricomes yesterday. I am currently waiting on them to turn a little "milky" before I harvest. Good grow fellow growers!!
Trichomes-6_19_17.gif

Hey there, how do you like the DWC? I made mine with a few upgrades and tweaks for a better grow experience. If you are interested I can post pics and a written list of materials and instructions. That is what we are here for, to learn!! Thanks!! Attached is a pic of the current state of my trichomes.
Trichomes20.jpg

I'm doing several journals - links in my signature

I have a single far red light 730 nm I want to add as a small supplement to my 1000w raptor hps. would this be healthy for my girls ??? please help i thought so but people are saying only for a couple of minutes daily!

Quality of the final product in terms of THC and cannabinoid content, as well as terpenes will be much higher in LED vs HPS.

Yield really can be better or worse with LED depending on how they are used. If you use LED in the same fashion as HPS, generally the HPS will yield higher (one single high wattage light over a large area) however if LED is used correctly, a LED can actually yield higher than a hps. Its really a matter of getting an even footprint over the canopy, at the right intensity.
high icemud ive been looking and cant find a journal where the yield from leds comes close to hps could you please direct me to one. thanks shnapper

check out viperspectra leds, on amazon theyr cheap to ! im using the 300watt version (just 80euros) and its doing great work in my 4 plant 100x100x200 growtent! no heat, easy setup/breakoff (i use mountainclimb hooks to attach and detach easy and smooth)

check out viperspectra leds, on amazon theyr cheap to ! im using the 300watt version (just 80euros) and its doing great work in my 4 plant 100x100x200 growtent! no heat, easy setup/breakoff (i use mountainclimb hooks to attach and detach easy and smooth)

What 4 plants with the 300w? I have the 450w and only have 2 plants going with it. Is that overkill

Back
Top Bottom