Room temp: 70-80F
Pests: I believe i have seen aphids but i use Ecosense Brand insect killer and
it seems to keep them off but when i dont use it for a week i see one
here or there
Watering: i was watering daily but i realized i was overwatering so now i do it
about every other day
Ferts:
Cottonseed Meal-I believe i have N deff because of lower leaf yellowing
so i went to local store and got suggested this...
Miracle Grow "all purpose plant food" -- now that i know cottonseed
meal is slow acting and it hadnt made any improvement in
the last week so i bought this at walmart bc it said
"intant feed" and had alot of Nitro
Other info: all 3 of my plants had lower yellow leaves with 50% damage
(brown spots) so i cut them off

My 3
3_plants1.jpg

Here are 2 of the plants
the Yellowing lower leaves were on all of them...sadly i cut some of them cuz they got worse (50% damaged)
yello2.jpg
\

the greener plant just has minor spots

other2.jpg

You need to right click on the big picture and copy "image shortcut" or "copy image url" or right click > properties > copy the link to image location..

The link should look like replace xx with tt :

hxxp://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/1309/IMG_2574.JPG

except 1309 will be the ID of your gallery and the .jpg will be the name of the pic. If the link look any other way you are grabbing the wrong one.

When you click the thumbnail in the gallery it should be the "medium" size image. Click again for the larger one. then either scroll down to below that pic and you will see a box with a link, that is the link to the pic... or right click and do as above. The right click varies based on browser.

Thanks for the help with the pics!

i was watering daily but i do like once every other day now..i saw somewhere if you scrape the top 5 cm and its dry then you can water again

actually here are some pics that i just took

here are all 3
this_current_my_3.jpg

heres plant 1..

yellow_11.jpg

heres plant 2

yellow_21.jpg

heres plant 3

yellow_31.jpg

they still look a lil sick...

ok got some new pics and some info for yall...

i didnt water for the last 2 days and when i did today i tested the PH levels on them (i bought a crappy pack that u have to match colors and its pretty hard to tell)

the PH levels ranged between 7.2 and 7.6 which im pretty sure it too high (it should be more like 6.8 right?)

i figured the only thing i could do is flush them so i used a shitload of water on each plant. but i do not know where to go from here?!

the plants are looking decent (no worst than they have been) and the tops and new growth seem to look pretty good....

plant #1 is looking good
1590.jpg

the bottom is skinny b/c of all the dead yellow leaves that i cut off...but the top looks real good and internode growth has been picking up
...heres a closer pic of the top of the same plant
close_1.jpg

here is plant # 2
2402.jpg

here is plant # 3
3359.jpg

close up picks of # 2 and # 3 respectively
close_2.jpg

close_3.jpg

i dont know if you can see it good b/c of the crappy pics but on plant # 3 leaves that are fairly new are burned looking on the tips but the new growths are a good green

any suggestions??

oh yeah and # 3 has this one leaf that got so yellow and then turned whiteish

forgot to tell yall that my 400w MH should be arriving today and i will set it up and put pics up to show everyone

heres the new MH on my ghetto setup
setup16.jpg

what do yall think about me enclosing it with poster board or something? im out of money and i need to do something cheap. this thing is in my bedroom and only 6 hours of no light its hard to sleep when the 400w MH turns on at 5 in the mornin. also white poster board dont sound bad for the reflective purpose

bump

just bought some poster board to close it in...the pic is from my iphone and the MH light makes it have stripes in the pic tho. i bought a 6" fan today and lowered the light to 16" above my tallest plant. soon i will buy a PH 600 so i can get a better read than these lame dip sticks.

enclosure.jpg

Back
Top Bottom