Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

TOTAL'S -
DSCN23086.JPG
PK - 1363 gram's, JD - 526 gram's, SLH - 1005 gram's, UD X PR - 477 gram's, RBG - 247 grams, UD X JDS - 470 gram's, CR - 175 gram's, BWOG - 157 grams, and Will #8 - 182 grams. For a TOTAL of 4602 gram's or 164 oz's or 10 lbs 2 oz's. WOW, only 2 lbs shy of what I need for a years worth of medicine. Not To Shabby. I still have the plants that wouldn't start flowering in the Geo-Planter, in containers out side and there budding just fine now. Thanks every one for all your kind word concerning my MOM, Dog and my Grow. I would have said that shit doesn't matter, but surprising it means a whole lot. So thank you Guy's and Gal's, it is appreciated. TOAST

Well I'm not out of here yet. We still got those 4 plants that were in the Geo-Planter to flower out.
DSCN23107.JPG
DSCN231110.JPG
DSCN23129.JPG
DSCN23136.JPG
DSCN23148.JPG
as you can see they are flowering just fine outside. I had put the Geo-Planter into 12/12 on June 1st and they never started to flower. At the time I didn't know what was going on, so I put them in containers and put them outside to flower. Now here is some USEFUL INFORMATION. I found out why they didn't flower inside in the Geo-Planter. I used the LED Lights that I won and added a few of my 125 watt CFL's for good measure. Well unbeknowence to me, one of the CFL's had a bad Capacitor, which was discharging and then recharging it's self. Every time it would discharge it would cause the light to flash which was around twice an hour. As it turned out that was enough light to stop the flowering process. Isn't that interesting, I did not know that. The mystery is solved. Now that is USEFUL INFORMATION. Any way I will be around at least until those four plants are harvested. You all have a bunch of good ones. L8R TOAST Oh and thanks Mr A and Ms B

INFORMATION. I found out why they didn't flower inside in the Geo-Planter. I used the LED Lights that I won and added a few of my 125 watt CFL's for good measure. Well unbeknowence to me, one of the CFL's had a bad Capacitor, which was discharging and then recharging it's self. Every time it would discharge it would cause the light to flash which was around twice an hour. As it turned out that was enough light to stop the flowering process. Isn't that interesting, I did not know that. The mystery is solved. Now that is USEFUL INFORMATION. Any way I will be around at least until those four plants are harvested. You all have a bunch of good ones. L8R TOAST Oh and thanks Mr A and Ms B

A flash of light twice an hour was enough to gaslight your grow! :yikes:
:idea:
Amazing!

Radogast, the article I read all so said that different strains react differently. Some strains are effected from just opening the door before the lights come on or going I the room when the lights are off with a flashlight. Some times it will stop the flowering cycle and other times it will make them Hermaphrodite. Some strains it does nothing to. Then it said, " Buy Auto-Flower Seeds and you won't have to worry about it. LOL L8R Dude.

Radogast, the article I read all so said that different strains react differently. Some strains are effected from just opening the door before the lights come on or going I the room when the lights are off with a flashlight. Some times it will stop the flowering cycle and other times it will make them Hermaphrodite. Some strains it does nothing to. Then it said, " Buy Auto-Flower Seeds and you won't have to worry about it. LOL L8R Dude.

Are you really going to end with a L8R dude without one "Back in the old days" story. I've only watched 3 grows, but that seems like something missing :hmmmm::loopy::blalol:

Radogast, I'm going to clone the Shit out of them and then flower them out. " HOPEFULLY " Most of those are UD X PR and the JD. I got an order for 100 of each, but they all have to be the same height. So its going to take a lot of mother's and time to fill those orders. But they like the Pot so much, their willing to wait, so WTF I might as well go for it. Beats the fuck out of going up and down the hill every day. LOL

Radogast, I'm going to clone the Shit out of them and then flower them out. " HOPEFULLY " Most of those are UD X PR and the JD. I got an order for 100 of each, but they all have to be the same height. So its going to take a lot of mother's and time to fill those orders. But they like the Pot so much, their willing to wait, so WTF I might as well go for it. Beats the fuck out of going up and down the hill every day. LOL

And your world gets better - Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom