Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Happy New Year TOAST. :kisstwo:

Life sucks and you keep going. Thanks for another memorable year. :hug:

Well that's it for me. Before I go I would like to thank 420 Magazine for providing my self and anyone with the proclivity, a place to post pictures, information, knowledge, facts and opinions. I would like to all so thank the 420 staff for all the countless hours of making sure we do things correctly. A thankless and irritating job to say the least. I don't know of any other place that I could have come into contact with this number of people from around the world. I have made friends with people in 7 different countries and in all most every state in the US. Some of you have played a very important roll in my life in the past few years, and you know who you are. I have come to find that the people that partake in the use of Cannabis, whether medical or recreational, are the finest people on the planet, and I salute you all. Thank you for every thing and I'm Out. CUL8R Ali-Mo-Gators. TOAST

Happpy New Year Lem. All the best to you and yours in the coming year.
Nice thank-you note to the staff. I should get them a gift of some sort one day. Perhaps a baked treat without MJ in it... that should throw them for a twist.

I'm gonna pick your brain for a moment...
I've been keeping my greenery efforts indoors for many years. I tried a ton of outdoor this fall. Got some plants outside at the end of October (too hot before that) and just moved all the outdoor bloomers back inside to avoid the chill.
So, before my local cool down, I had been heavily pondering the ending time of my outdoor grow. Come mid-March, the light will hit 12hr/day down here in the swamps. In a perfect world where my winter stayed warmish instead of freezing up, I was planning to move my last plant outdoors around 1 Jan in order to give them time to finish before the 12hr light.
That was my whole thought process generally. I was hoping you might share your thoughts on the subject as I'm feeling a touch less than comfortable about my conclusions.

Happy New Year TOAST. I have your UD rocking my veg room.

She's recently been topped and trimmed.

DSC_031033.JPG

Hey man, how's it going there?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :thumb:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom