Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

No social filter at all TOAST? Quite frankly, one of your more endearing qualities. LMAO. :kisstwo:

Drat! He saw right through me. These guys are tough!!! :straightface:

YOU WHO SWEETIE SUE, I've only known you a short time, but I am willing to bet there would be, a HAPPY beginning, a HAPPY middle, a HAPPY ending, and a Massage. All right I'm sold, where do I send the AIR FARE?

I'll PM you. :rofl:

I think that happy woman in your life might have something to say about that. Careful there Big Guy. Bold woman, totally unencumbered and has her own secure income. You don't really want to mess with this. It was a sweet thought though, wasn't it TOAST?

RKS:
DSCF56491.JPG
DSCF5650.JPG
DSCF5651.JPG
UD:
DSCF5661.JPG

Sweet TOAST! Looking worthwhile. :high-five:

Glad I stopped on my way to the shower. I'd have missed it, since I'm headed to bed, at long last. Shouldn't you be sleeping by now? Or at least finishing up the cannabis chores?

Well I took a couple of plants that were in the bags, and planted them on the hill. Took most of the others and spread them out over the open area in Planter #2 and cleaned up my back yard.:
DSCF56622.JPG
DSCF56632.JPG
The weather is being really weird here. It rained lightly on and off yesterday and today it looks like rain but hasn't yet. It has gotten cold enough that some of the plants are Purpling. Its suposta hit triple digits this weekend. It makes it very hard to decide what to do next, other than wait and see. TOAST

Thanks Guy's and Gal's, Yes, so far so good. Even though most of this first batch got pulled a little early, its real stoney and once its cured I'm sure its going to smell and taste awesome. There is still a lot to Harvest so the show's not over yet. Let me just say, when you are drying a lot of plants of different strains in the same room, the combination of odors can be over whelming. It can almost make you sick if you stay in the room to long. Yet drying them seperatly smell really good. Most of the time I just dry stuff in my grow room and the smell is filtered out the roof of my garage. Having the room and the garage filled with plants all at once was a new experience of multiple odors that didn't combine well together. So far I have over 5 lbs of really really bitchen trim. Mostly all bud very little leaf. This is going to make some exsolent Bubble Hash and Wax, you saw that last batch it was the most beautiful Gold color there is. Its strange that it will only come out like that if you use bud under 2 weeks old, after that the older it get the darker green the wax gets. I don't get it. Later TOAST

It must have something to do with the curing of the terpenes TOAST. I wonder how one would find out about that. Curious.

I'm impressed with the quick cleanup. Well done sir. :bravo: No down time at all. Smooth and efficient. Ready yet to run off to a beach cabana with a professional masseuse? Don't you think every harvest of this magnitude should come with a voucher for such a trip? It sounded good. You've worked hard. Do you sleep for three days straight after this?

Now that you have these plants down on level ground and in such a manageable spot - is there maybe a way you could foil the budworms by fencing them out?
I haven't read back through the whole journal- so probably missed the answers to this but-
Where are the worms coming from?
If they are travelling overland or constantly hatching out from newy deposited eggs from their adult form (moths??)- then they could be blocked by cloth. I don't know the proper name - around here we call it Remay- which is probably a brand name. A white/translucent cheesecloth type stuff that let's the light in but not the bugs.

If they're hatching out all over from hidden eggs, as they probably are- I guess it's business as usual :( Just a thought....

Weaselcracker, the consensus, is because of the drought there's less vegetation for the moths and butter flies to lay there eggs on, thus a higher quanity of pests concentrating on a smaller area of available habitat. That's why I had so many more than normal. Yes if I wanted to spend the money, there is mess at Home Depot that will keep the bugs out. Right now the worms are speed grazing. They go up the out side of the bud at a pretty good rate of speed and eat while on the move, then disappear and go make cacoons. Thanks for the suggestion though. OK I had the one little Unknown plant and here's the few buds I got:
DSCF56662.JPG
DSCF56652.JPG
Toast

Sweet is an understatement. I know sweet. I am Sweet. These are beyond that. You take the nicest bud shots TOAST. Thanks for that little bit of eye candy in the middle of the night. Almost as good as.... Ok, I'll behave. :battingeyelashes: :love: I want you to know, you make it hard to do though. :kisstwo:

Very nice TOAST. That's a good send-off to bed. Thanks! :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom