Indoor - Mauiwauiguy's Journal 2014

Interesting grow you got here
Me I gotta be different with my 6 packs
they work for me Just have to watch the next mother
they are fussy about light
I tried gas light but everything went to flower
I'm along for the ride

That sucks Dadums I use it all the time and have never had that happen. That sucks.

So have dropped a 1/2 of light 2 days ago. Will follow the DLS routine to the end. Started Beasty Bloomz yesterday at 1/4 tsp per gal. Will feed once a week for 2 weeks then the final switch to Cha Ching for the remainder of the grow.
BTW received my first power bill. Not overly thrilled about that but that has drove me into looking at LED lights. Looks like I will be buying Mars II 1200 and replace my HID.
My next grow will be with LED lighting. I will try and get some pics up tonight after the lights come back on.

Maui

Morning Tbob and welcome aboard. Aye aye Captain, I shall have new pictures tonight when the lights come back on. A little after 7 PST.

Thanks for looking in on me.

Maui

Well after some serious thought I trimmed the ladies to let the light in. Makes me swallow hard but we will see. Here are a few pictures. Day 17 of flowering.

Maui

DSCN02227.JPG
DSCN02219.JPG
DSCN02208.JPG

Thanks for the re-assurance on the trimming Dadums and Stumped. I did a bunch of reading on defoliation and the larger yield benefits. Scary as hell hacking the girls up but needed to be done. Stumped, I didn't over do it did I? I don't think so. I checked on them this morning and they are all perky and shit so I think it was good.
Have to teach the wife to PH my water tonight as I am headed to San Diego next Tuesday. Try and get it to where she only has to water once. She doesn't indulge but she loves to watch me grow things.

I will post new pictures Monday before I leave so we can see the difference.

Maui

After reading a bit more, I may have been a few days early as I did this on day 17. I will wait till day 21 next grow. So thin them real hard again on day 42?

Thanks for all the input
Maui

Oops I was replying to the first post.

Yes u should wait till the stretch phase is over next time. How many weeks is your strain? A 8 week strain will stretch for 3 weeks give or take.
Then on week 6 I trim again just to clean up the dying leafs and half alive yellow leafs. Buds aren't eating nitrogen at this point so they don't need fan leafs anymore. Plant is in reisin production mode!

Cheers man.

Good Morning Weed Maui. I used to be the same way about trimming. Not any more, in a weeks time you will wonder if you have trimmed. Girls are looking really good. :high-five::thumb: Happy Tokerday

Good 420 morning,

Not a whole bunch to report on other than the girls are happy and healthy and growing like weeds! :rocker:

Maui

Good morning weed Maui. Happy Weednesday

I guess we will see what it does. I must say though that ALL the bud sites are now getting light. Before their trim, it was pretty dark under neath. Much more light on the dirt now. I just hope to get all the lower buds to be BIG buds instead of popcorn. About 5 more weeks and we will know. I did post a before picture and plan to post another on Monday before I leave town.

I will let you all know how it goes
Maui

Back
Top Bottom