Let It Grow With Barney's Farm

Not much to report.....here is today's picture of the girls.
20240507_182219.jpg

Comon purple punch!!

I just realized the dead reference in the title of this thread. It's funny because I've only been a deadhead for about 7 years now and I expect everyone to get my dead references even though I don't always get there's when push comes to shove. Before we can blink we will be set up and enjoying real jubes vibes man. I'll be curious to find out how the jubes compares to the dead shows you have attended.

I just realized the dead reference in the title of this thread. It's funny because I've only been a deadhead for about 7 years now and I expect everyone to get my dead references even though I don't always get there's when push comes to shove. Before we can blink we will be set up and enjoying real jubes vibes man. I'll be curious to find out how the jubes compares to the dead shows you have attended.
I'm surprised you did not pick up on the thread name...lol
Saw my first show in 1985@ Hershey park. Saw roughly 50 shows if you include Jerry band.

Yea man the countdown to the Jubilee has begun...hope to see you there. (~);}

I'm surprised you did not pick up on the thread name...lol
Saw my first show in 1985@ Hershey park. Saw roughly 50 shows if you include Jerry band.

Yea man the countdown to the Jubilee has begun...hope to see you there. (~);}

Total Respect man. I'll definitely meet you at the Jubilee! ☮️❤️🕉️

I
20240513_202548.jpg

The herbs are chugging along. One of these days I will relocate the 2 ladies into the new 4x2 tent and plant the rest of the herbs outside.
I know what chugging along means. Lol not really what is ideal. I'm totally nobody when it comes to growing weed, but since I switched to roots organic lush soil as my primo soil, when I use it like with all the Lisa's for example, there is no such thing as chugging along whenever I use this. It'a more like a northbound train traveling at full speed. ☮️

I

I know what chugging along means. Lol not really what is ideal. I'm totally nobody when it comes to growing weed, but since I switched to roots organic lush soil as my primo soil, when I use it like with all the Lisa's for example, there is no such thing as chugging along whenever I use this. It'a more like a northbound train traveling at full speed. ☮️
I have been lazy lately....gotta get them in the tent with some full spectrum lighting. Been busy getting all my camping stuff ready for the Jubilee.

20240518_175333.jpg

Weekend update
Got the girls and other herbs tucked into the new tent. Light is set at 25% and is 30" off the top of the tallest girl. Temp is 72° with 67% humidity. Fan and exhaust are set for low airflow. Fingers crossed the herbs like the big tent and full spectrum lighting as opposed to florescent lighting. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Good morning all.....
The girls are currently in 16oz solo cups filled with layers of perlite and fox farms happy frog. My plan is to up pot them into 1 gallon pots with fox farms ocean forest.

I have not given them any nutes yet. When Should I start a nutrient schedule and how do I know when to up pot them?

Good morning all.....
The girls are currently in 16oz solo cups filled with layers of perlite and fox farms happy frog. My plan is to up pot them into 1 gallon pots with fox farms ocean forest.

I have not given them any nutes yet. When Should I start a nutrient schedule and how do I know when to up pot them?
I like to build a rootball before uppotting.
A decent rootball will drain a solo cup in about a day.
So if your watering daily " approximately " they are ready to uppot.
Once in fresh soil you have a couple weeks nutrients available to them, minimum.
After that I feed nutrients. :thumb:
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I like to build a rootball before

I like to build a rootball before uppotting.
A decent rootball will drain a solo cup in about a day.
So if your watering daily " approximately " they are ready to uppot.
Once in fresh soil you have a couple weeks nutrients available to them, minimum.
After that I feed nutrients. :thumb:
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
That makes sense Thank you Bill. Hope all is good and you get out to wet a line soon.

Back
Top Bottom