Lexort's Kaneh Bosm CFL Garden

I too have a hard time describing the smells, its just usually such a huge bouquet of fragrances that its hard to pick them out. Not all are like this, but it seems like the majority thats been crossed with 50 different strains is when it gets crazy hard to tell

I too have a hard time describing the smells, its just usually such a huge bouquet of fragrances that its hard to pick them out. Not all are like this, but it seems like the majority thats been crossed with 50 different strains is when it gets crazy hard to tell

Ya i totally get you on that. It's like there is the main aroma and then there undertones of other scents. Lol

Sorry guys i been sick so i have been being slack but i wanted to let you all know that I chopped down the last girl and trimmed her up and now she's in the drying box. I'll get pictures up when I can for now I am just working on getting my fever down.

Sorry guys i been sick so i have been being slack but i wanted to let you all know that I chopped down the last girl and trimmed her up and now she's in the drying box. I'll get pictures up when I can for now I am just working on getting my fever down.

Sounds like Bong Toker's lung / bronchitis.
Good luck Comrade, I self medicate with Amoxicillin when I catch a bad one but that's just me because I can buy stuff without a script.

Vlad:bongrip:

Haha i think it's just the flu, been dealing with a low grade fever (its been 99.4F and up to 100.9F) body aches and chills. Amoxicillin without a script? Really?

Hope you get better, man.

Thanks MRMG! I managed to shake the fever and chills and aches and I am feeling much better. For some reason I never seem to stay sick long lol

Here's the last budcicle that has been in the drying box. Im curious what you guys guess would be on weight so feel free to speak up lol.
WP_20160225_03_55_10_Pro.jpg
WP_20160225_03_55_22_Pro.jpg
WP_20160225_03_55_34_Pro.jpg
WP_20160225_03_55_49_Pro.jpg
WP_20160225_03_56_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20160225_03_57_45_Pro.jpg

I had to look up what a cupie doll is lol closest google found was a kewpie doll and I still never heard of it lol

Bad news guys was cutting the bud off the stem cause it was dry and noticed that the inside has cobweb mold on the inside. Don't know what to do. Is it safe to make qwiso hash? Never dealt with this before. I'll get the weight but ya know.

Im pretty sad right now! This sucks! Plant with the most weight and its got a touch of cobweb mold. Anyways here's the weight
WP_20160226_06_16_43_Pro.jpg

Well im making a batch of qwiso hash with it. Cut out the affected buds and threw the rest in to make qwiso just waiting for evaporation now. Seemed to be my best option after a quick bit of research.

Damn Lex, sorry to hear about the mold. Hopefully you get some decent hash. Was that the last of your girls in flower or is there 1 or 2 more?

Damn Lex, sorry to hear about the mold. Hopefully you get some decent hash. Was that the last of your girls in flower or is there 1 or 2 more?

Ah man it's ok i mean ya im a bit bummed but the qwiso hash turned out great. I'll put up pictures of it tonight. Ya that was the last girl kinda, i put 3 more little clones in the flowering box but i was waiting to show them when i start my new journal i wanna wrap this one up and end it with the qwiso hash. Then i can start new and update the info for my grow since its evolved alot since i start this one, plus im gonna work on the timing better for putting in three clones every 2 weeks roughly, thats the plan atleast lol.

Back
Top Bottom