Lexort's Kaneh Bosm CFL Garden

Hey man I am sooo glad you stopped by! Been too long by far budworshipper let me know when you get your journal up and going i am totally along for the ride!

Ok so I wanted to show my qwiso hash in better light so you can see it's actual color because I know it looks black but under better light it's like brown amber really lol
WP_20160307_13_45_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20160307_13_45_20_Pro.jpg

Looks like some pretty decent hash. I was gonna invest in some bubble bags but this may have to be the way to go for now. Kinda hard on money at the moment. But hell yeah. Looking forward to your next journal lex. I've been contemplating making a journal again but I just get sketched out too easy.

Looks like some pretty decent hash. I was gonna invest in some bubble bags but this may have to be the way to go for now. Kinda hard on money at the moment. But hell yeah. Looking forward to your next journal lex. I've been contemplating making a journal again but I just get sketched out too easy.

Ya it's pretty potent! My friend who is my test dummy always ends up pretty damn high (stuck to his chair, slow reaction time, laughing his ass off at how high he is, etc). Dude with what you need to do this its pretty cheap, a pack of cheesecloth (aka flour cloth or something like that lol) is about $3-$4 at wally fart, you want a pyrex pan that has as flat a bottom as you can find $4-$8 at wally fart depending on size etc, i bought the weird coffee filter for about $2 at wally fart, and I use two mason jars and then I use 91% isopropyl alcohol because it is the highest i can get if you can get everclear that is suppose to be better but im stuck using the isopropyl alcohol due to everclear being banned where im at. I haven't decided yet when I will get the next journal going but i know it will be soonish. Ya i hear ya on the paranoia about having a journal, way i see it safety first so if you don't feel safe then don't do it, but if you do get a journal going so i can follow along lol.

That hash looks awesome man, well done! :high-five: So what's been shakn, what's your next move on the grow scene?

Thanks brother! Ya I ain't sure what my next move is fully but i do know a new journal is in order lol. Been upgrading some of my stuff like i got rockwool in the mail today so i shouldn't need to use the peat pellets anymore got a cloning gel and a new dome with a heating mat, shit like that lol. Im not gonna reveal everything just yet but soon lol

I think you and me are going to get along just fine lol ya I bought a Xbox original again just so i could play star wars knights of the old republic (best star wars game ever imo) and star wars knights of the old republic 2 the sith lords (also pretty darn good) man i wish i had a robe although I'd want a sith robe lol. My favorite star wars books are the darth bane trilogy (ya it's three books but awesome) and Revan, all four are by drew karpyshyn

I should have mentioned it was a black wool robe! :high-five: I have a character idea of a Jedi who basically became a ronin losing his Jedi master. He then goes out looking for his masters killer falling prey to the dark side.

I was so stoked when Kotor appeared for sale on the iPhone!

Ok sounds neat, so which time frame are ya thinking for your character? Ya i was pretty stoked when i found out I could have kotor on my kindle too lol. Im sure you know already but if not wookieepedia is a great place to get ideas from or just to read lol

I also have a love for Knights of the Old Republic. One of the best game series ever, I wish they'd make another one for the new generation consoles. Theres a Kotor for the computer as well, but it has a WoW feeling to it. Still good though!

Ya i been wishing for a new one for years and years lol. I had played swtor for awhile too but haven't in a bit over a year now lol.

Figured I would throw up some pictures of my current girls since im not quite ready to start my new journal just yet lol.
WP_20160308_23_33_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_34_17_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_34_27_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_34_43_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_35_47_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_37_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_37_34_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_37_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_38_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20160308_23_38_11_Pro.jpg

I got some clones that really need to find a pot. You photo reminded me that I want to try some 1gal containers. Thanks!

Do it! Lol! Still i think you should try to keep veg time at about a month from clone if going for the Xmas tree shape. That would be my estimate atleast lol.

I had a little problem with the timing on my 2L girl... couldn't get her liquid nute schedule right before I put her in flower. Using my current Osmo feeding schedule should eliminate the issues. Plus, I think the 2L container is just too small.

Something i have learned so far with growing in 2L is that it is best to veg 2-4 weeks depending on how much your girls stretch. Example being, when i root my clones i plant them and let em settle for a few days then when i see growth picking up i give medium strength nutes (now if im shooting for budcicles this would be when they get thrown into flowering and give them veg nutes for the next two weeks then switch to bloom nutes) if shooting for Christmas tree shape in a 2L i found 2 weeks of veg after they stabilize then flip and continue veg nutes for 2 weeks then switch to bloom nutes, when it comes to a 4 week veg in my experience this is the max you can go and its still iffy as to if the plant will make it ok with minimal problems. This is my opinion though!

Back
Top Bottom