LionoFJudah27s - Soil - Special Queen No.1 Grow - 2014

Hi LionoFJudah27

I'm also growing Special Queen #1, today is the day 43, have no problems with it whatsoever. It's my first indoor grow (250W HPS dual spectrum) and I'm doing a parallel study - growing two plants - one gets HESI Soil nutes and the other one gets no nutes at all. Check it out if you'd like. There's absolutely no difference between plants so far:

420's Special Queen #1 Indoor - Soil - Nutes/No Nutes - Comparative Study

Good luck with your grow. I'll be stopping often to see how it goes.

Update!!:

Hello guys its been awhile, Special Queen is now 2 weeks 4 days into flower!:party:

She looks pretty good in my opinion at least compared to another grow that I have under my belt, but anywho

I have put my 150 watt HPS back into a reflector instead of bare bulb.

Special Queen has stretched alot in these last two weeks, and the HPS bulb burned the tallest budsite:oops:

Here is a pic of it :
IMG_0337_1_2.JPG

IMG_0336_1_2.JPG

I think that she will be fine though:wood:

On a lighter note I have been slowly upping the Nute dosage:morenutes: And as far as I can tell there have been no signs of Burning

I had to adjust the Ph recently as it had dropped to a Acidic 5.0

And now for my question of the WEEK!: "When should I incorporate Kool Bloom into my setup?

Here are some random pics :
IMG_0335_1_1.JPG

IMG_0334_1_1.JPG

IMG_0333_1_1.JPG

Thanks for the view and feel free to comment!!!:hippy:

Update!!:

Hello guys its been awhile, Special Queen is now 2 weeks 4 days into flower!:party:

She looks pretty good in my opinion at least compared to another grow that I have under my belt, but anywho

I have put my 150 watt HPS back into a reflector instead of bare bulb.

Special Queen has stretched alot in these last two weeks, and the HPS bulb burned the tallest budsite:oops:

Here is a pic of it :
IMG_0337_1_2.JPG

IMG_0336_1_2.JPG

I think that she will be fine though:wood:

On a lighter note I have been slowly upping the Nute dosage:morenutes: And as far as I can tell there have been no signs of Burning

I had to adjust the Ph recently as it had dropped to a Acidic 5.0

And now for my question of the WEEK!: "When should I incorporate Kool Bloom into my setup?

Here are some random pics :
IMG_0335_1_1.JPG

IMG_0334_1_1.JPG

IMG_0333_1_1.JPG

Thanks for the view and feel free to comment!!!:hippy:

Way to go man, everything is looking great. I can't comment on the koolbloom nutes but check out KingJohnC's grow, KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review ,he's using it on his and he's in flower also. Good luck getting to the finish line, I'm pullin for ya.

Another Update!!!:
3 Weeks into flower today!!!

It was a feeding day:morenutes: I am still feeding with Maxi Bloom, But I have had to alter the 7 Grams per gallon formula, I am using about 10 to 11 grams a gallon as Special queen loves the high ppm ranges ( today's feeding:1060) Ph: 6.5

I also decided to Prune fan leaves off at this point, I figured:confused: im still learning and the best knowledge is firsthand experience, but i am hoping to expose more light to bud sites.
IMG_0340_1_3.JPG

I know I might have got over zealous while pruning but ya live and you learn!:hippy:

I am still feeding with Maxi Bloom, But I have had to alter the 7 Grams per gallon formula, I am using about 10 to 11 grams a gallon as Special queen loves the high ppm ranges.

Your "Maxi Bloom" would be the equivalent to my "Bloom Complex", I guess (I'm using Hesi). I was very cautious not to overfeed the plant (especially when seeing how the other one which gets no nutes at all is developing nicely), so I've halved the recommended dosage. Only now am I giving it full dose (25ml per 5 liters). I see you're feeding it 150% strength. How is she taking it?

UPDATE!!!!!

4 Weeks through flower at this point, and Special queen is thriving! Except one branch that is way behind all the others in terms of progress, in fact this particular branch didn't even start showing signs of pistils till about a week and a half ago, and to top it all off its the only thing on my plant that is droopy! genetic malfunction maybe?:hmmmm:

On a lighter note Special queen Looks great folks here are some pics:
IMG_0360_1_4.JPG

IMG_0358_1_2.JPG

IMG_0357_1_1.JPG

Thinking about using Kool bloom throughout entire process, she seems to enjoy it in small doses:morenutes:
Feel free to comment folks and thanks for stopping by!!!:hippy:

Special Queen #1:
In the '90s there was a mad dash from seed breeders and sellers to find that ultimate skunk. During this period, lots of growers tried to replicate that Mexican, Colombian, Afghan hybrid which resulted in a huge variety of new generation skunks. The genetic features of these cannabis plants would eventually lay the foundation for almost every marijuana plant in Europe.

Indoors it will grow to 1.5 m, so it will need a little more room. Outdoors this marijuana plant will grow to over 3 m. It needs lots of good sun and is not suitable for northern European climates like in the Netherlands or Great Britain. A sativa dominant, its buds are spread out all over the plant, providing an excellent yield for an 8 week sativa.

Indoors, Special Queen feminized will yield about 50g per plant, or 500g per square metre under a 600W light. Outdoors, this plant will grow big and strong and can yield over 150 g per plant. Care should be given to provide it with all the nutrients and water it will need to grow big and strong, while making sure not to give it too much.

This Cannabis strain is relatively easy to grow with little maintenance, making it a suitable contender for those commercial crops. Perfect in both hydro and soil set ups, Special Queen is well-suited for the sea/screen of green operations. We recommend 8 weeks flowering for this Cannabis strain; however some growers have harvested as early as week 7.

The smoke from Special Queen feminized is that of a classic skunk stone. Mostly mental, Special Queen provides smokers with an uplifting high that will relax even the most anxious stoners.

Yield: 70-150 gram
Harvest month: Late September
Height of the plant: Up to 3 meters outdoors
Genetic background: Power Bud x Skunk
Effect: Extremely stoned, long-lasting, body relaxing
Cannabinoid content: Medium-high
Type: Sativa: 50%; Indica: 50%
Flowering time: 7 weeks

Sounds awesome - think maybe I'll have to give her a try someday soon :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom