LionoFJudah27s - Soil - Special Queen No.1 Grow - 2014

LionoFJudah27

Hi all, Im new here at 420, but have admired the site from afar for awhile:Namaste: anyways I have a current Grow Going for my reference, and perhaps someones amusement here are the details:

What strain is it?Special Queen No.1

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?50% Indica, 50% Sativa

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
It is in Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
1 Week (since it sprouted)

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A

Indoor or outdoor?Indoor

Soil or Hydro?Soil(FFOH)

If soil... what is in your mix?
Dolomite Lime (1tsp per gallon) Alaskan Forest Humus(it was just laying around thought i'd throw a little in)

If soil... What size pot? 1 Gallon

Size of light?150 Watt Hps(DIY remote ballast setup)

Is it aircooled?No, but has two small usb fans blowing directly on bulb and reflector, also a fan to push cooler air in
IMG_0071_1_2.JPG
IMG_0070_1_1.JPG
IMG_0069_1_1.JPG
IMG_0068_1_2.JPG
lso sorry for the lines on the pics!!
Any help,comments, or suggestions are more than welcome! :thanks:

When I first looked at the top picture I thought that you used a mini rake to make furrows in the soil. Then I realized it was lines in the photo. I guess I shouldn't have smoked my lunch. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your setup looks good and the girl looks very healthy. It looks like you have everything under control. I am signed up for this. :thumb:
haha your not the first person to say that believe it or not, I think its just my camera or something, But thanks for the view!!:thanks:

I'm thinking that's what will be happening to me and my 3 plants. I have a 3.5ft x 5ft x 6.5ft area.
Hopefully not, mine got out of control haha I even tried to lst with no success, long story short she got ravaged by cats then developed defiencys, anyways u live and ya learn , but u should totally train early on to avoid that fate
:peace:

Really? How early? I'm still at day 7 or so.

You know mello that's a good question haha, I usually start when the plant has around 3 nodes, but I could very well be wrong, but then again this could be one one of those that is opinionated :hippy:

Looking good, I'm only on day 2 so I'll be starting journal in a few more days once I have some worthwhile pics and content gathered.

PPM

Thanx BudNoob! And All pics are good pics, lets us know where u are as far as progress Cant wait for the journal!:Namaste:

Update!!!!!

Hello everyone I know it has only been two whole days haha, but I feel inclined to update whenever I make changes or record data helps me keep organized:smokin:, but anywho I had to water Special queen yesterday so I decided to give a 1/4 strength nute feeding of Maxigro.

PH:6.5 (with no ph adjusting!!!:high-five: surprised me since my tap is about 8.0)

PPM: came out at 707

Run-off PH: 7.0

Now, I know some may feel its a bit too early for a dose of nutes, and perhaps it is but ill be monitoring for yellowing tips ETC....
here's a pic of the little girl on day#9 Today!!!:
IMG_0091_1_1.JPG
IMG_0091_1_1.JPG
IMG_0090_1_1.JPG
IMG_0089_1_.JPG

Update!

So last night I transplanted special Queen into a 3 Gallon pot, I also switched the lighting cycle to 20/4, hoping to promote some root growth as I tore a little of her roots while making the container switch:oops: Hopeully she will be alright as she looks sorta droopy since last night. If anyone has any suggestions im listening!!!
IMG_0097_1_1.JPG
IMG_0098_1_1.JPG
IMG_0099_1_1.JPG

I have new addition as well!!!:party:

she is a feminzed strawberry blue!!!

Here are some pics of the above situation and the lil baby:
IMG_0102_1_1.JPG
IMG_0103_1_2.JPG

Update!!!

So it has been a week , and I have been battling with my own mistakes:lot-o-toke: I realized that Special queen was under heat stress due to her proximity to the HPS lamp:
IMG_0124_1_.JPG

IMG_0123_1_1.JPG

In the end I ended up moving the plant further away from the light

I think she looks fine I gave her a light dose of ph'd water and roots orgainic for its cal/mag properties hopefully this solves the yellowing issues
IMG_0122_1_1.JPG

:Namaste:

I have also started a DWC plant I will be posting a journal to compare soil and a simple DWC system:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom