Living Organic Soil - No Flushes - No Bottled Nutes - No Meters - Pure Enjoyment

Thanks guys!
I have to give a shout out to old man coot!
STAY HAPPY YOU GURU

This is my first outdoor grow btw.
Pretty exciting.
I plan on throwing an auto out every two weeks

Very nice. The all natural route you are taking seems to be a very, very good one. I will be experimenting with no-till in the future. From what I've read and what I'm seeing you do here, it looks like the way to go.

Seems simple, natural, and EASIER than my current method.

Jillybean is on my list to run someday, and jacks cleaner, and Ace of spades. It seems TGA gear is damn good, I look forward to getting my hands on some.

I'd like to tag along here and follow your progress (which has been impressive thus far!) and maybe hit ya with some ?'s along the way. If u don't mind.

Happy gardening

Thanks bro,
I'm happy to have you here!
I'm a month away before I go on my 2nd grow on the no-till... Pretty exciting, as the soil runs thru a cycle it gets better as more break down and become available.

I've been building my seed collection with these guys~ swami, bodhi, gage green, eskobar, dynasty, sannies, ace & tga. With auto's I've just been buying strains that sound good lol haven't done my homework like I have on the previous breeders.

Rad to have another no-tiller!
Once you get dialed in it is no hassle.
No meters no flushing and you have living and dead mulch.
Totally opposite of what I learned

ENJOI

Ha, I know know who coot is. I've been reading nothing but coot's posts for a month straight now. And the other guys. Really amazing info to be had.

I'm all in. TLO is now how I USED TO grow.

:)

Right on bro!
Yeah dude is a guru!
I've left hempy, coco-organics, tlo and now I have arrived at LOS living organic soil!

Looking back at my first grow with hempy bucket and maxi bloom only lol gotta start somewhere

Here is a great article for anyone
The truth about tlo

GROW HAPPY

Brazel man,
I wanna use cover crops in my indoor containers. I read everyone using clover. I wanna use stuff I wanna eat. I am trying several kinds of arugula, mustard greens and maybe kale. What do you think of this?

Apparently arugula and mustards are brassicas. Which are late season crops. My flower room will have a "late season" lighting schedule. But it will be nice and warm, unlike the natural late season.

I'm stumped.

Brazel man,
I wanna use cover crops in my indoor containers. I read everyone using clover. I wanna use stuff I wanna eat. I am trying several kinds of arugula, mustard greens and maybe kale. What do you think of this?

I love the sound of that!
Ive been wanting to grow strawberries with my sour strawberry lol

I read about someone growing edible cover crop then it died from the cannabis blocking light.

I'm sure it can be done thou
Just gotta get it right
it's definitely pretty cool without a doubt.

Apparently arugula and mustards are brassicas. Which are late season crops. My flower room will have a "late season" lighting schedule. But it will be nice and warm, unlike the natural late season.

I'm stumped.

Damn.
Yeah lots of different aspects to look at when choosing.
You got my mind thinking lol
I'm gonna start looking and taking notes of different plants.

Still zero flushes, unless I'm on the toilet!
Still own no ph ppm meter
Still don't give a shit about either
Still smoking dank
That's what's up
The good life!

This is not an attack at anyone else. ...
This is me being excited!
So stoked!
20140928_133305.jpg
20140809_160405.jpg
20140908_205326.jpg

White Lotus, Bodhi above.

Been smoking some nice smurfberry auto Outdo as well

Bog, sour strawberry
Swami, zazen
Swami, cascadian frost
Swami, cherry bomb x Kahuna bud
Skinny genes beans, shortcake auto
Bodhi, withe Lotus
My own creation, jilly bean x Memphis Belle
Current strains going

Ahaha EAT IT

Nice to see ya bro

Looking good!

My first run no till LOS is in flower, check it out if your bored. And check me if I messed something up.

Laters

Thanks!
Man sitting out here in the garden with nothing to do but smile and relax.

Back in my before LOS days, I would have to mix up shit.
15 ml of this 10 ml of that and this and that and then here is the kicker ....
YOU GOTTA FLUSH ALL THAT OUT SO IT DON'T BUILD UP AND KILL PLANT!! Ugh Ok
Now don't forget your clearex or what have you.
And back to feed. ..repeat till you harvest ...any problems add call mag.
I just rewrote Jorge cervates book in a paragraph!

Ahaha I joke
But seriously I don't ever have to add anything but water after I build my soil for back to back harvests!
I only do sst, compost tea, and other teas cause I enjoy it and is beneficial to the plant. But it doesn't need it!

Oh and here is the best part, I don't grow the plant, no more chasing deficiencies.
My soil does what it is suppose to do and that's grow a plant!
My soil is crawling with bugs.
My living mulch has bugs.
I've got fungus growing constantly on my topsoil.
I clip leaves and let them fall and decompose naturally.

It's a crazy concept
ENJOI

Back
Top Bottom