Living Organic Soil - No Flushes - No Bottled Nutes - No Meters - Pure Enjoyment

Re: Coco w/ Amendments, T&J Tea, topLED, Dinafem Seeds

Plants are doing good! just started a T&J brew for tomorrow. I alternate between three different teas at the moment.... T&J, EWC & molasses, and a sprouted seed brew:Namaste:
CAM012032.jpg
CAM012021.jpg

Subd!
I have some dinafem berries (strawberry cough and dinachem) and would love to watch your lil strawberry girl grow up! :)
Right now i have a white widow in high brix. I saw that you were possibly gonna do a kit grow at some time...lemme tell you...best idea ever :)

Subd!
I have some dinafem berries (strawberry cough and dinachem) and would love to watch your lil strawberry girl grow up! :)
Right now i have a white widow in high brix. I saw that you were possibly gonna do a kit grow at some time...lemme tell you...best idea ever :)
YO, welcome to da grow mon:Rasta:
Yeah strawberry cough is legend! I just hope I grow her good, REAL GOOD. Dinafem has an impressive line up, but hell I could find a seed I'd grow from every proper breeder out there... lol
I'm definitely gonna grow a high brix! everything about it sounds SO RAD!!
I'm trying to get my WORM FARM on at the moment! BAM from what I hear, homemade EWC is like gold, I like gold:blunt:

I know what you mean bro! So many strains and so lil time! Especially in my case lol. The old lady will only let me grow one plant at a time due to various reasons....yeah, i know, shes got me by the short and curlys but its all good lol. Im actually doing it for her anyway :)
Happy wife happy life!!

I've totally changed a lot of things since my last visit here and wanted to update this journal in case anyone was curious on how my grow is growing!!! I use living mulch and dead mulch, I incorporate a weekly IPM and I grow some of my own ingredients, all amendments are in the soil, so I can only use water if I wanted but I like to supplement with coconut waterings, aloe sprays, SST, EWC tea, Kelp & Alfalfa tea, FME. I grow in REAL LIVING ORGANIC SOIL~NO-TILL! (please do not confuse this with tlo from the rev LOL) I have worms cruising thru my 5 and 7 gallon smart pots... Pretty sure they love it in there! Hope all is well.
ENJOI

CAM014022.jpg
CAM01399.jpg

lol yeah I've been getting lost in the out in the world. The three big plants, I still have them growing in the original soil I got from you, they flourish in it!!!! I did top dress with Compost, Comfrey Leaf, Kelp Meal, Neem Cake, Fish Bone Meal and added some cover seeds for the living mulch and some straw. So far not one complaint! Miles away from my problem filled days & hempy grows. I'd still be there if it wasn't for your help, THANKS BUDDY! I gotta catch upon your new project, sounds awesome... 1 plant 1 light!
cool so thats what youve been up to :rocker:

Wow!!! Nice looking plants, excellent journal so far and I am freaking jealous of your DIY votex brewer!!! LOL Genius !!! Hope you don't mind if I join in the fun! subbed! Very nice journal so far Brazel!

Thanks man! I don't mind at all! These have got to be the healthiest plants I have ever grown....I hope they stay that way, lol
Wow!!! Nice looking plants, excellent journal so far and I am freaking jealous of your DIY votex brewer!!! LOL Genius !!! Hope you don't mind if I join in the fun! subbed! Very nice journal so far Brazel!

BAM another UPDATE :bravo:
Two on left three weeks into flower, one on top right about two weeks and bottom right two days.
CAM01448.jpg

Close up of blueberry cheese
CAM01446.jpg

These are all two days into flower
CAM014451.jpg

any questions, comments, are welcome!
ENJOI

Back
Top Bottom