Living Organic Soil - No Flushes - No Bottled Nutes - No Meters - Pure Enjoyment

Re: Coco w/ Amendments, T&J Tea, topLED, Dinafem Seeds

ok im familiar with the concept i want to build a vortex brewer since buying one is cost prohibitive, crazy how cheap plastic tubs with some tubing and a few fittings cost so much when built for any agriculture application, be it a brewer or a hydro unit a buddy built a aeroponic system for under 100 bux identical to one selling for $1300 online in several places crazy labor costs i guess

CAM011331.jpg
Yeah diy rules! This also is a vortex. You can kinda see in pic. Turn return nozzle what direction you want it spin. I have an echo Plus commercial air 1 now depending on how much you want it To vortex you just get a bigger pump. Yeah prices are insane on some easy ass diy stuff! I'm probably at eighty bucks for total build

Thanks BID and you should build one!
I made a cloner using the fogger method.
not sure how much they cost but I spent 30 on fogger and probably 10 for parts!

Once my plants move into their home I'll be picking your brain on different tea recipes!

Also have you tried kis organics .com tea and amendments?

i almost went the way of a fogger but the one i wanted did not have a power supply nor very many good reviews, and the 400+ gph pump i have makes 40 sprayers crank out the mist and roots in 4 days is good enough for me! the foggers sound troubled unless you use ro or distilled and im not one to buy water except the tap,and i have an inline filter that removes chlorine and i want the natural calmag to stay in so i opted for my cheapest route all i really had to buy was sprayers,a tote,and pvc, and i did buy the big pump but i had one that would have worked, i just wanted a new one with more horsepower! hehe i made collars out of white packing foam from the led's ,and i had 2 inch netpots from my first bubble cloner i built, im big on diy and re-purposing, i hate ladfills full of useful stuff, i have been to the dump many times and always return with something useful,like a 32inch led monitor that was missing a stand so i wall mounted it, a perfectly good dyson ball vacuum! just needed cleaning, the stuff ppl throw out cuz they are lazy or ignorant saddens me, but its my gain many times, learned the dump is full of treasure when i was a kid and found a 1000$ redline bmx racing bike tossed for flat tires!! my eyes were opened lol :thumb:

4 days!! thats freaking amazing. mine was eight days i think, I only used it once LOL but now i use root plugs.

I love to make one of these aero cloners you have made. can it be feasible for only 4 clones at a time?
if so do you have a diy on it ? :passitleft:

also i've been wanting to eliminate my daily water trips! I can just buy inline chlorine remover and i'm good to go... thats awesome!
i saw kis had one for 100 and boogie had one for 55. do you have a recommendation?

4 days!! thats freaking amazing. mine was eight days i think, I only used it once LOL but now i use root plugs.

I love to make one of these aero cloners you have made. can it be feasible for only 4 clones at a time?
if so do you have a diy on it ? :passitleft:

also i've been wanting to eliminate my daily water trips! I can just buy inline chlorine remover and i'm good to go... thats awesome!
i saw kis had one for 100 and boogie had one for 55. do you have a recommendation?

i have pics i posted in my 7.0 journal, i should have done a diy,but i just followed a mix of tube vids and improv the rest, sure you could do a 4-5 site just use a bucket and smaller pump,use pvc to build a frame that fits inside and drill as many holes in the lid as you want,nice thing is a bucket dosnt leak like most totes, the inline water filter is sold at wally world along with cartridge refills its about the size of a half gallon jug they sell different levels of filter from simple particulate to removal of chemicals like chlorine, chloramine ,dissolved rx drugs etc,i use the highest level and it drops the ppm from 200 to about 50ppm i just tapped into my incoming water line for the house it has pressure fittings for 1 inch and 3/4 im sure theres plenty of adapters at the hardware store to make it fit any pipe,you could put it inline under the sink as well,filters last at least 3 months,its much cheaper than buying drinking water and still leaves the good minerals in, i love the taste of ro/distilled water but its not really good to drink "dead" water, we need those minerals ,
i also noticed theres far less buildup on faucets and it takes less soap for lather, it cost about 30-40 for the unit with 6 months worth of filters and replacement filters are 10-20 for 2 depending on the filter,
another solution is let the water sit out overnight,also they sell chlorine chloramine neutralizer drops in the pet dept normally used for tropical fish 2$ for a big bottle takes 1 drop a gallon:thumb:

High Brazel,
s1ingblade here BIDs Buddy, nice to meet ya!
Can ya point me in the right direction to also make my own vortex brewer, maybe a parts list and of a close up of your manifold setup. I think you did a great job and I would be proud to have one just like it, that and the 600 bucks I can keep instead of buying a pre-built that won't make a difference at all in the long run :)
once again, nice to meet ya.
Feel free to pm me or check out my 2nd journal anytime

hey! nice to meet you as well =)
parts list
1- 5 gallon bucket
4- 1- 1/4" pvc 90's
1- 1-1/4" twist valve pvc
2- 1-1/4" tee's pvc
1- 1-1/4" end cap pvc
1- 1-1/4" 10' stick of pvc (used less than five feet but had to buy full stick)
1- 1/2" 2' stick of pvc
1- 1/2" slip female/threaded male conector pvc
1- 1/2" threaded coupling pvc
1- 1/2" ennd cap pvc
all pieces are slip fit unles noted, no glue is used for cleaning purposes. if it leaks at first it will seal up form tea mixture after running. if not then improvise=)
(I used a sink drain but if i had to do over again i'd go with a 1-1/4 bulkhead fitting)
1- 1-1/4 bulkhead fitting
(you will need a piece to connect to the 90 to lower part of bulkhead fitting coming off the bucket, I belive it would be a 1-1/4" slip female/male threaded unless the bulk head is compression then just a piece of pvc)

you can use a 1/16th drill bit or smaller, whatever is available to you for the air holes.
on the 1/2 pipe i drill holes in it . its about 9" long. i dont drill the first inch cause the end cap will be there and i dont drill the top 2-1/2" cause that will be exposed. this will be inside a 6" piece of 1-1/4 pvc, on the 1-1/4" pvc endcap you need to drill a hole slighty small then the outside diameter of the 1/2" pvc. and i just press fitted the 1/2"pvc itnto the 1-1/4" endcap, i lightly tapped the pipe thru the hole for a tight fit. on the exposed part fit the female/male on top then screw the 1/2" coupling on.

depending on the pump you get, if noise it not an issue then the commerical 3 or 5 but the 1 will work.
dont use the barb, remove that and get bigger tube to slip over nipple, then buy a quick connect adapter with a threaded male 1/2" to screw into the 1/2" coupling. I also use a tube on intake for noise reduction(thank you to who ever i got that info from) (thank you to microbeorganics)

hope this helps, if needed more feel free to ask! I will be checking your journal out! I love all these different ways of doing stuff!

CAM011341.jpg
CAM01135.jpg
CAM011341.jpg
CAM011371.jpg
CAM011361.jpg
CAM011381.jpg
CAM01135.jpg
CAM011361.jpg
CAM011371.jpg
CAM011401.jpg
CAM01141.jpg
CAM01141.jpg
CAM011391.jpg
CAM011391.jpg
CAM011381.jpg
CAM01142.jpg
CAM011502.jpg
CAM011491.jpg
CAM011481.jpg
CAM011451.jpg
CAM01146.jpg
CAM011471.jpg
CAM01143.jpg
CAM01143.jpg
CAM01142.jpg

Ok photo Is not allowing me to upload. So I'll keep this update old school! Well Fuck me running....i transplanted my Amnesia and it got stuck on the slide out and ripped a nice solid tap root right off. Next time i won't use a old crinkled solo cup.
The blue cheese looked amazing!
The strawberry cough is a runt....big time lol

I used bio vam on the roots from t&j enterprises.

CAM011551.jpg
CAM01151.jpg
CAM011542.jpg

Ok i saw all these roots coming out of solo cup so i got scared and transplanted.....i was also a little tipsy, had i not been i would of went back to my first page and read the advice to let them grow to 8". Shit well hopefully everything is good. That's my first transplant. I normally pop seed in its life long home.

lol yeah some how i ended up with a lot of double pics? and man I tell you, I quit drinking about once every two weeks!? I'm just very forgetful.....until the morning and BAM the headache reminds me that I quit. I prefer to stick to da herb mon :Rasta:

lol first i quit cuz i added up conservatively what i had spent in 16 yrs of heavy drinking (former captain of the power drinkers of America)
and realized i could have bought a 40 acre ranch and fully decked out dodge 3500 cummings turbo diesel truck, and was disgusted,then i ended up on meds that you can not drink on unless you wanna have a bleedout, i dont even miss my homebrew now, just became a cannabis connoisseur instead:rocker:

I'm really impressed with this brewer, so easy to clean! I used a miter saw to get straight cuts which eliminated any leaks from bad cuts using the hacksaw. Feed tea and gave a good mist.
CAM01159.jpg
CAM011631.jpg
CAM011611.jpg

dang brother! "ask and receive!" I feel bad for asking now lol.
thanks a bunch, now I need parts and time
No worries! That's the reason I joined 420MAG, to gain some friends and share knowledge with each other. I have grown off and on since 99 and I have totally switched my growing style and learned so much in the small time I've been here. It's really a good collection people! I had no idea about feeding the soil and admendments! Reached out to BID and he opened my eyes! Again I can not thank you enough!

Back
Top Bottom