Lonestar's RDWC V1.5 Lemon Walker

Here's the stuff I used. It said harmless to fish on the tube so I figured it would be OK for the plants, and it is.
marineland.jpg

I used some masking tape and masked around the area where I was smearing the silicone then peeled it off after. It just cleaned up the edges of the silicone and left a little neater appearance.

Ended up going with the rubber spray in a can, hoping it works! They were out of aquarium sealant and this sounded like it would fix my leak, time will tell

H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. It will kill any biologicals in your reservoir. People often use it when they have root rot or want to run a sterile reservoir. I don't use it because I use good bacteria to control the root zone.

Can't tell you about great white, I've never used it. :)

H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. It will kill any biologicals in your reservoir. People often use it when they have root rot or want to run a sterile reservoir. I don't use it because I use good bacteria to control the root zone.

Can't tell you about great white, I've never used it. :)

What exactly do you mean by "good bacteria?"

What exactly do you mean by "good bacteria?"

Beneficial Bacteria. I use Hydroguard, Sensizym, or Z7. I'm sure there are others available. It inoculates the reservoir with bacteria to help prevent root rot, and promote a healthy reservoir.

Correct. H2O2 will kill off the bacteria in the hydroguard. I use hydroguard and z7 and even with rez temps in the low 70s i haven't had any root problems. Great looking set up. Ill follow if i may.

Correct. H2O2 will kill off the bacteria in the hydroguard. I use hydroguard and z7 and even with rez temps in the low 70s i haven't had any root problems. Great looking set up. Ill follow if i may.

Check out my new official journal for this grow and follow!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom