Chubbz Is Back 3k Watt Hybrid Hydroponic, RDWC Drip System

Ok ladies and gents connessiuers and such sorry about the delay new piece of timber im cutting has got me on a very strict time line but thankfully today the weather is on my side going home early so i can throw together a much needed update

Lurch im truly sorry i haven't been able to get back to you in a timely manner but as for my system the individual buckets hold about 1 1/2 gallons of solution they constantly overflow and circulate back to the controller which is a 27 gallon tote i found at home depot and my controller is supplied with a 55 gallon drum full of phd water what people can't see is it has an overflow incase something would ever happen like a flood in the room the overflow is capable of holding 100 gallons this is incase the entire system would fail the buckets hold 18 gallons the controller another 27 and the drum 55 so i came up with these number 55+27+18 for a total of 100 gallons so this is where i came up with the number of gallons for my overflow my main reservoir/controller has a primary and a secondary pump incase one would fail i also have two air pumps which supply each of the 4 inch airstones in each of the bucks and the controller my buckets are actually gravity fed from the pipes on the wall not perfect but works well since all it take is one line to filthe entire bucket setup gravity and fluid dynamics at its best explains why this works so well when i get home today ill fill everyone else in on the rest of what's going on but as for now its time for my 3 hour drive home from work many pictures to come and many more details to be explained

And again everybody sorry about the delay but in my line of work a deadline is your worst enemy hope everyone is doing good in there gardens and in life should be a little eye opener when you guys see the mess tonight perfect explanation of what not to do in your garden but im taking notes for what not to do on the next run plus ill show you the new line up for the next grow

I think we can all empathize with RL getting in the way of growing! :winkyface:

Weeeeelllllll not all is ok had trouble in paradise lost two of the ladies and about half of the walls had trouble with connection last night couldn't upload pics don't know if it was on my end or if it was the site but will be trying again tonight but lesson learned and i believe i have fixed the problem now will see when the sun turns back on

ok everybody the post i had originally planned on posting i am unable to post due to my stupidity last week as i was tying to make my post the computer died it didnt just crash it just died it started to make some funky noises and then just quit well without thinking i went ad bought a new computer and low and behold the sd card with all my pics went in the garbage with the old computer but i do have some pics from tonight now while i was away i had several issues in the room first when i pulled the monster out of the corner and placed it in the middle of the room for a better fit i made one major mistake and it cost me 2 plants and a week to fix the entire system and make sure there was no rot anywhere else (forgot to plug the airstones back in) when the problem was being resolved i forgot about turning the system off so the buckets would quit recirculating as i pulled the 2 dead girls out well guess what forgot to turn them back on so i lost about 60-70% of what was on the walls luckily i found out my mistake and was able to catch it before all was lost

on to a better note the ladies were flipped on 3-9-2013 so they have made the trip through transition and are in their first full week of flowering so i started digging out the co2 thats when i realised there was a little problem with the regulator its broke so i have to run and get a new one but for the time being i installed 3 exhale co2 bags until i can replace the regulator i also pulled out the dehumidifier gonna hook it up tomorrow but as for today i install another fan for circulation in the room topped of the reservoir and took a some pics to show thier progress along with all the bad came several packages of good news one from the attitude one from world wide seeds and one from kind seeds and one from high grade seeds and ill show you the line up in a little bit and still waiting for the autos to show up for the outdoor grow that is expected to be here before to long everything i ordered is gonna go in soil till i have enough clones for the new room and once the setup is full i will be moving the mothers to my outdoor location for a little bit of nature sure all the sativas are gonna love that i know i love my sativas lol

but here are the pics of the room as of today about an hour after lights on and as soon as the pics of the new line up are done loading i will post a few more pics
100_10914.JPG
this is the stats at 1 hour after lights on
100_10866.JPG
100_10878.JPG
100_10823.JPG
100_10812.JPG
100_10793.JPG
these are a few to show how much they stretched and hid everything on the wall
100_10893.JPG
100_10846.JPG
100_10836.JPG
100_10905.JPG
few close ups not very good need a better camera any suggestions ? these are the exhale bags
100_10783.JPG
100_10772.JPG
and as soon as the other oics show up ill post them too but for now this is the best i got but for right now i have to figure out how to get water to the room the plumbing froze so now i have to work a little bit more tonight to prepare for the reservoir change tomorrow without water im up a creek without a paddle

here are the pics of the new line up each of these strains will be in my next grow they will all be started i soil and vegged indoors until i have cut all the clones for my new room which will be finished shortly few things left to do before i let people see it but its a work in progress once the clones are taken these mothers will spnd he rest of their life under the sun and a new mother will be vegged out for the rest of the perpetual cycle and when spring comes the following year they will have the same thing done explain the way everything works at a later time but these are some strains to ponder bout
100_10923.JPG
these are from high grade seeds one is malawi gold, mozombique poison and the free bees are black pearl
100_10943.JPG
you an see the labels on these they speak for them selves
100_10934.JPG
this is a freebee of blue hash from dina fem
100_10985.JPG
100_10973.JPG
100_1096.JPG
100_10952.JPG
this is the rest of the line up in the house rest is in the room which includes jack herer ak-47 and northern lights and this is the freebee auto i got which is already been germed and waiting for it to pop roots so i can toss it in the hole where one of my 2 ladies did on me
100_11006.JPG
100_10997.JPG

welcome to the jungle lol sorry about it being such a short one but as i change the reservoir today ill take a few more pics if i can and do another update but that depends on what all is involved

Lurch they switch was on 3-9-2013 so i would consider my self in day number 8 of flower not far along but the magic has begun and as soon as the white widow auto is popped ill be tossing her in there in her own bucket till she starts flowering then ill tie her into the main system until she is finished

without water im up a creek without a paddle

without water, you don't need the paddle. Heck, you don't need the boat, just walk :rofl:

hehe sorry, couldn't resist that one. :)

looking pretty full in there!

ok guys as i woke up this morning it ended day 14 of flower didnt have a devastating week but i didnt have a great week either on ‎Wednesday the water pump took a shit and unfortunatly this cost me the majority of what was left on the walls other then that i had a rather decent week in the garden here are a few pics from the room at the begining of the day just a few of the tops will take a few more when i change the reservoir tonight
20130331_214231.jpg
20130331_214223.jpg
20130331_214208.jpg

sorry they are not the best pics in the world but im to cheap ( reality of it is im broke and cant afford another one) to buy another camera so these will have to do for know

They look fine to me :)

hey guys sorry about the delay with the up dates but i have been in an epic battle with mites and temps been really putting the hours in tryin to get resolved i will however get some pics up they are in the begining of the 7th week and are not doing very well real bad case of the mites hopefully they are resolved know and they can have the last 2 weeks of flower without getting stunted but when the lights come on i will post some pics

Sorry to hear about the mites Chubbz. I've had a harvest completely ruined by them. I'm hoping you have better success combating them than I did. IMHO, lady bugs don't work, so I wouldn't waste my money again. I had to just kill the crop and start over, but I know folks here have been able to eradicate them. Search around. There are better predators than lady bugs if you want to take that route. Some other aphid likes to eat spider mites (a type of aphid). Look here: Using Beneficial Insects - Frequently Asked Questions
I thought this was an interesting read from another bug vendor:
The Bug Factory

SNS is a sponsor whom I hear great things about. In hindsight, I wish I had bought this since it's more natural:
SNS 217 Spider Mite Control Spray | Sierra Natural Science
I've heard very positive reports about this product on these forums. I've read through their site, and I really like this company. I'll be making a purchase from them myself soon.

Awhile back, I bought some Azamax to keep on hand because I live 2 hours from my hydro store. It was like a $30 insurance policy in my eyes: GENERAL HYDROPONICS: AzaMax
Had my shop carried it, this was the other option I had in mind when purchasing the Azamax:
R & M Supply, Inc. - Zero Tolerance Pesticide

Good luck with the mites. Be aggressive quickly. It's definitely a battle best fought early.

If you run co2 , bomb it buddy with 10.000 ppm for 1.5 hr with lights off (very important) , 3 times 3 days apart !!
You wont see any living bug again !!!! (another good advantage running co2 :) )

Edit:
If you don't , I strongly suggests what hiker says , but I advice to take a look to praying mantis, dude !!
They r carnivores and eat ANYTHING they can catch !! They r very sweet also, IMO. lol

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom