Long time grower and cannabis connoisseur finally coming out of the closet

@ John Wick - No offense taken. Thanks for letting me know the ground rules here. I guess I should have read the Forum Guidelines before introducing myself and breaking the rules right out of the gate by spewing my views and opinions regarding non horticultural subject matter. If I could figure out how to delete this post I would but I assume that there's no way to delete after posting. :peace:

The admins will probably move this thread to the proper spot when it gets noticed. Yes reading the forum guidelines and rules is a great spot to start, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me kinda thing, if that makes sense. :thumb:

Hi there 420 mag members. I'd like to introduce myself to all of you fellow growers and cannabis lovers. I'm an old school organic soil grower that has been keeping my hat brim pulled down low and keeping in the shadows ever since I can remember. Like many of you, I'm a rebel and unfortunate victim of the injustices of the prohibition era so joining the crowd here at 420 mag is a huge step for me. I'm still in a no-go zone but I've decided to finally step out or at least stick my big toe out of the closet/forest/fields/and jungle and become a member here at 420 mag. I'm looking forward to making some new friends here and share in the wonderful experience of growing one of God's greatest gifts to mankind. Anyways, big shout out to everyone. :peace:
Welcome to the forum, from another southern member in an illegal state.

@ BakedARea - Actually this Introduce Yourself thread is part of the 420 Forums section, not part of the Grow section. I've also since read the Forum Guidelines and it specifically states that 420 Magazine supports vigorous and spirited debate exclusively about cannabis and hemp related topics. The Forum Guidelines do not specifically mention any restrictions about discussions related to cannabis laws or related governmental policies. So maybe we haven't broken any rules after all...?? If I'm wrong then I'm sure I'll receive a message from one of the site moderators. Either that or they'll revise the Forum Guidelines by inserting a new clause prohibiting cannabis related political and governmental policy discussion. (Awaiting a slap on the wrist by the site moderators....)

That being said, I do agree with John Wick. Many folks are probably just here for the sole purpose of learning how to grow or showing off their ladies in green. Many could care less about cannabis related laws, policies, and excessive taxation and regulatory issues, especially those who are fortunate enough to be blessed with good health without any illnesses and reside where it's already been legalized or decriminalized. Therefore I'll try my best to limit any future post to growing related subject matter only.

Peace!! :peace:

Hey Ganjier. I wanted to offer you some Strawberry Banana clones, I have two different plants that I can share with you. One small catch... I'm in Southern California, about 40 miles East of LA. It sounded like your far from me in the intro. No biggie. If you're ever in the neighborhood...

I want to thank you again for the conversation yesterday, and welcome aboard

Welcome, such a passionate introduction, there are some great organic growers in this forum too that you have a lot in common with.
I agree that legalization was a trade off, here in Canada as well, I'll take it and hope as laws do, that it'll change for the better down the road.

Happy growing!

:yummy:

Hey Ganjier. I wanted to offer you some Strawberry Banana clones, I have two different plants that I can share with you. One small catch... I'm in Southern California, about 40 miles East of LA. It sounded like your far from me in the intro. No biggie. If you're ever in the neighborhood...

I want to thank you again for the conversation yesterday, and welcome aboard
Thanks for the kind offer. Unfortunately I'm VERY far from SoCal but if I were anywhere within driving distance I'd certainly take you up on that offer. As I mentioned to you yesterday, I'll have some SB beans in the dirt again soon so I'm certain that I'll be able find that special pheno again.

Welcome, such a passionate introduction, there are some great organic growers in this forum too that you have a lot in common with.
I agree that legalization was a trade off, here in Canada as well, I'll take it and hope as laws do, that it'll change for the better down the road.

Happy growing!

:yummy:
Thanks for the warm welcome Canuckush. Yes, lots of trade offs have come along with legalization. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for positive changes to come in the future. :peace:

Hi there 420 mag members. I'd like to introduce myself to all of you fellow growers and cannabis lovers. I'm an old school organic soil grower that has been keeping my hat brim pulled down low and keeping in the shadows ever since I can remember. Like many of you, I'm a rebel and unfortunate victim of the injustices of the prohibition era so joining the crowd here at 420 mag is a huge step for me. I'm still in a no-go zone but I've decided to finally step out or at least stick my big toe out of the closet/forest/fields/and jungle and become a member here at 420 mag. I'm looking forward to making some new friends here and share in the wonderful experience of growing one of God's greatest gifts to mankind. Anyways, big shout out to everyone. :peace:
Awesome! It's great to have someone with your wisdom here, welcome!

Hey there! Just another quick note to say welcome to the site. Lots of different styles and background here, with a wealth of knowledge and people willing to share.

Back
Top Bottom