Look Waddee Grew In '22

:goof: SMOKE REPORT!!!!!!!! :goof: OK, that's a lot of fanfare!!! I took about a hit and a half in my One hitter pipe and so far very pleasant, not too many crazee thoughts running rapidly thru my brain (I usually try to solve some building puzzles) Bit too early to see if I get couch lock, I'm not expecting it.
I did a little dancing while I was at the shop, but not enough to hurt my hip!!:thedoubletake:If anything changes I'll letcha know!!!:ciao:

Well, I'm thinkin' I'll chop the last two branches of the last Blue Cheese - I'm kinda tired of checking the triches!!! :hmmmm: And banging my knee on the tub everytime I go out to the greenhouse!!!!😭
She has a fair bit of amber but I'm wondering if this one will not go to amber. At any rate she is two weeks further along than my main harvest soooooo....Hoist yer scissors, Man!!!:thedoubletake:
The deed is done!!! It's on the line drying - I'm interested to see if it is indeed "couch lockee" :goof:

My best "smoke report" has come from trying a frozen alcohol wash on one of the "Brian" gals. The dust looked pretty clean when I strained it so I kept it in a jar and if I put about a level teaspoon in my chili at lunch, within the hour she has kicked in and lasts til supper. :yahoo: I will be mixing the simmered down achohol with vegetable glycerin and using it as a sublingual timture.
After I decarb I use a mortar and pestle to grind into dust, sift out any sticks, etc.
I haven't done much of a comparison between Peyote, Blue Cheese or the Brians yet, because I have too many pill bottles of odds and ends that I never seem to get thru. Maybe that will be this weeks project - fresh grind, one hitter pipe at lunch - different jar each day!!! (and take notes this time!!!!)
Well, Merry Xmas morning to everyone!!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom