Look Waddee Grew In '22

Still fighting the urge to grab the clippers and start in.....but I want more amber!!!! :nervous-guy: :nervous-guy: :nervous-guy:

Same feeling here GreenJ if we could just squeeze 2 weeks but the rain is booked here for Thursday. We need the rain as many fires are going so I guess the rain is really something that many are waiting for and fair enough. Just today the smoke was all over where I am at.

OOOOOOOh Kaaaay!!!!!!! As part of my staggered harvest I jarred up the first bit of Blue Cheeze - In the process if stripping off the buds, little bits of leaf and such would break off so when I was done I swept it up and put a bit in my "One hitter" pipe and Whaoooo! Altho naturally a bit harsh....
it is leaving me with a reeeeeaaaaaal niiiiiiice pleasant feeling!!! :yahoo: :goof:

Edit - It's now 4 pm and still going!!!!!

Jeepers!!!! I thought the colas had dried out too much hanging so I jarred them and the humidity in the jar jumped to 85% - Holy crap!!! Pulled them out of there fast and placed on a screen - that dry to the touch business is sneaky!!! I had even placed some in a large jar with a hydrometer to check and it showed around 60% so I figured I was good to jar - NOPE!! :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Jeepers!!!! I thought the colas had dried out too much hanging so I jarred them and the humidity in the jar jumped to 85% - Holy crap!!! Pulled them out of there fast and placed on a screen - that dry to the touch business is sneaky!!! I had even placed some in a large jar with a hydrometer to check and it showed around 60% so I figured I was good to jar - NOPE!! :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Yeah you always got to watch the big buds or dense ones, take longer to dry in the middle
You just don't want to over dry it cause once you do you will lose a lot of the flavor & never be able to get it back
sure you can add moisture to bring up the Rh but it's never the same
just got to keep them cool & keep an eye on it for a few weeks

If It had a little humidity It'd be perfect !!!!:yahoo:

I laid the buds out on screens for a few hours and have now moved them into paper lunch bags and will open them every now and then and keep checking. I was surprised at how fast they got moist in the jar. I had thought that they had gotten too dry!! :hmmmm:

The staggered harvest continues.....once I got one of the Blue Cheese down to a few colas I dug it out, knocked off a lot of the soil and then wrapped the root ball in a plastic bag and hung it in the shed. I'll leave it for a week or so to see what happens. I'm hoping that it simulates a drought which will stimulate triches....might.... :hmmmm: :nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Wife just vaccumed a bunch of ladybug out of the window into a sock and I released them in my greenhouse - see if it helps!!:hmmmm:
Hey my friend congratz on the harvest....but I would be careful putting "ladybugs" in your tent unless you are sure they are infact lady bugs..... The invasive Asian lady beetle looks like lady bugs and feeds on the same pest(aphids, mites,etc) but unlike the American lady bug the Asian lady beetle can damage plants and bite........ regardless good luck and hope this helps.

ladybug-vs-asian-beetle-infographic-1024x866.jpg

Screenshot_20221027-083759~2.png

Screenshot_20221027-083821-439.png

but I would be careful putting "ladybugs" in your tent
Hey Hap....they are both...I have been moving them to my greenhouse...better there than MY house!!!! :rofl: Pretty sure my little "Migration Plan" will have little effect on the overall scheme!!! But I have screw shit up before!!!!:ciao::nervous-guy:

Hey Hap....they are both...I have been moving them to my greenhouse...better there than MY house!!!! :rofl: Pretty sure my little "Migration Plan" will have little effect on the overall scheme!!! But I have screw shit up before!!!!:ciao::nervous-guy:
For sure better than your house hahaha wake up with an insect beard 😂 but I'm sure your gonna be ok I just know first hand they bite if disturbed.

This is all that is left of Peyote and Brian is hanging as well.....
DSCF5112.JPG

and Blue cheese and B2 are waiting to get a bit more amber...they sure are taking their time...
DSCF5114.JPG

There is only half of B2 left - that one I did Espalier style - I kinda like it!!

Well, ALMOST everything is on the line or in a jar!!! :yahoo: I have left two decent colas on Blue Cheese to allow them to move to lots of amber. I want something to use to aid sleep. This is also an experiment as I have never kept anything growing this long!!!:nervous-guy::thedoubletake::nervous-guy:They had moved to a hint of amber so I figured I was a max potency. And just vaping the chaff from the jarring process is keeping me pleasantly numb!!

DSCF5120.JPG

DSCF5122.JPG

Still waiting for the last two stalks of the Blue Cheese to go amber!!! I've actually moved her into the shop!!! I decided that it wasn't worth heating the greenhouse for what's left.
I'm also kicking around the idea of a water cure, altho if I want to do a comparison I maybe should keep to the same procedure as the rest.
Twice a day burping continues on the rest...had to move a few of the jarfuls back into a paperbag for a day just to get them back down below 70% - I'd rather be too dry than risk mold. :thedoubletake:
I needed the jars so a lot of last years crop is now in a garbage bag waiting to make winter hash and a few more I have decarbed and made into dust ready to infuse into Cococanna oil.
Dazzitt!!!!! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom