Look Waddee Grew In '22

I'll be trying more autos and will keep trying til I get it right - It worked before and it will work again!!! I will try different strains until I hit one that works well for me. I am blessed that I can move my photos into a greenhouse but they do seem to draaaaaaag oooooon and oooooon!!! But so far I am pleased that waiting until June t o drop seeds seems to be keeping them at a manageable size. I'll know better when they finish the stretch.
No clue on the weight.

I guess it is time for a family portrait...these are the tub gals - Peyote is first, then "Brian" then two Blue Cheese - the Brian in the bucket I hope to flip to male. They all seem to be well into flower now - finally!!
In the background you can see my "Transmogrifier" pretty much idling - kinda cloudy today!!
DSCF5068.JPG

I guess it is time for a family portrait...these are the tub gals - Peyote is first, then "Brian" then two Blue Cheese - the Brian in the bucket I hope to flip to male. They all seem to be well into flower now - finally!!
In the background you can see my "Transmogrifier" pretty much idling - kinda cloudy today!!
DSCF5068.JPG
Your girls are looking sweet 👀 👍

Lemmy and Squiggy are just about ready to jar - I got 15 g from Lemmy and 30 g from squiggy, dry. I have built a "Drying box" - 2' x 2' by 4' tall - I place it over a dehumidifier and I can control the dry better. Usually I just hang but this time of year it is too humid - it takes next to nothing to get the humidity down to about 52. Pics out of focus but...
DSCF5070.JPG

Hey I also scored some unistone and now have a nice floor in my greenhouse!!!!
DSCF5069.JPG

Lemmy and Squiggy are now on the drying rack!!!
DSCF5057.JPG

And here's Squiggy
DSCF5064.JPG

I am hoping for a much better results next year. They will be in buckets where I have more control over watering and instead of topping I may try simply bending the plant over. Once they have dried I will weight them just for fun. Then near the end of September I hope to give you a Smoke Report!!
Now all my efforts will be given to the Photos. I have one that I am hoping to try flashing with light to see if I can flip her to male - my theory is that I can pollinate a bit of my other gals and get feminized seeds. I am also hoping that they would not be prone to hermi since they will not be exposed to the extremes that caused this one to flip - if she flips......I'll keep you updated!!
Love love love that tri nug.... If it wasn't so tempting to smoke I'd have that nug resin dipped. Beautiful.

If it wasn't so tempting to smoke
Oh, I'll be smokin' it !!!! I'm anxious to see what it is like - it better blow my socks off or at least curl my moustache!! :rofl:

I'll be trying more autos and will keep trying til I get it right - It worked before and it will work again!!! I will try different strains until I hit one that works well for me. I am blessed that I can move my photos into a greenhouse but they do seem to draaaaaaag oooooon and oooooon!!! But so far I am pleased that waiting until June t o drop seeds seems to be keeping them at a manageable size. I'll know better when they finish the stretch.
No clue on the weight.

My first grow in decades but I gotta say that Im a huge fan of what I saw and am seeing Godzilla Cookies doing for me. Fairly cheap too.

I may put them on the menu for next year!!
I want to play with them a bunch more, they are supposed to love some training. I cant wait to fully feed them and just do a better job indoors with them. I didnt get a single complaint from them until just this past week, one with heat stroke saying shes about done. I also just want to see if they perform as well and or better.

Ill be around if you do go for it with Godzilla Cookie goodness!

they are supposed to love some training.
Lemmy completely stalled when I topped her, but then again Squiggy didn't do much either - next year I think I may just lay them sideways and see if they enjoy that.

Lemmy completely stalled when I topped her, but then again Squiggy didn't do much either - next year I think I may just lay them sideways and see if they enjoy that.
Yeah... I was actually wanting to get back to that. Do you think it had something to do with the northern climate? They really under performed for sure. I mean thats kind of the "fun" about autos, chaos. ;)
Seriously though, isolating the areas where maybe it could have been our fault, or natures fault, or genetics fault is really difficult because it usally winds up being a combination of factors. I have a reinvigorated appreciation for stable genetics lol. Though I have a new found respect for wild crazy edgey variations in young genetics too, I guess.

Your Lemon girls though... yeah I feel ya! :green_heart: :green_heart:

and all my autos seemed to love laying down and maintaining a healthy posture at same time. I gave them all help to keep them straight except for a couple zkittlez ... and they went nuts. So Im already inclined to LST. Im going to study Emilyas methodology and try it a few times until I get it right. Then Im gonna start manifolding like crazy haha:rofl::slide:

Im probably gonna mangle a few plants... hmmm I guess thats what freebies are for eh?

maybe it could have been our fault
Last year I grew one in the laundry tub and it acted very normal - nice size, good posture so I'm at this point inclined to think that they might prefer not being in the ground because my water table is pretty high, hence the raised rings, but maybe not high enough for them. When in the tubs or containers you have more control over watering etc.

Last year I grew one in the laundry tub and it acted very normal - nice size, good posture so I'm at this point inclined to think that they might prefer not being in the ground because my water table is pretty high, hence the raised rings, but maybe not high enough for them. When in the tubs or containers you have more control over watering etc.
Yeah, straight into ground is its own bunch of adventures! I use to love that though, the naturalness of it. Being in pots helped me but I also screwed myself over by not getting trays for them. Over and over I missed information that I really wished Id had. I refused to move them around though because I was afraid of damaging the root structure since so much soil shift would occur every time.

So they got a lot of rain from being left out and we figure they got around 85% of their water from the sky. They were over watered too often as it was quite often which made getting liquid nutes into them was super difficult. Not that I was giving them the proper amount anyways lmao!

I love growing. Making mistakes and learning how to make new ones is an amazing past time!

So they got a lot of rain from being left out
None of my gals get too much rain because I move them under cover if it looks like a deluge - even the gals in the ground are under cover. The photos don't seem to mind being in the ground. If the photos would finish up earlier, they would all be in the ground but alas.....Canadian Winter!!! :thedoubletake: :nervous-guy::ciao:

Well, I was the proud recipient of a care package today!!!! I won't mention any particulars with out the senders consent....but I think next year will be as fun as this afternoon was!!!! In honour of the gift I built this One Hitter out of Apple wood!! (No, it's not wearing a skirt - that is a paper towel filter) Works real good - got nothing more done this afternoon tho !!! :hmmmm:
pipe.jpg

Here is a shot of the tub gals with the Transmogrifier cooking another jar of Cococanna!!
tub gals.jpg

Well, I was the proud recipient of a care package today!!!! I won't mention any particulars with out the senders consent....but I think next year will be as fun this afternoon was!!!! In honour of the gift I built this One Hitter out of Apple wood!! (No, it's not wearing a skirt - that is a paper towel filter) Works real good - got nothing more done this afternoon tho !!! :hmmmm:
pipe.jpg

Here is a shot of the tub gals with the Transmogrifier cooking another jar of Cococanna!!
tub gals.jpg
All your girls look better than my Pygmy’s so nice job 👍

Not a lot going on right now - just watering and such and moving the gals indoor for the night. They are flowering out nicely....
DSCF5078.JPG

and the tub gals....
DSCF5077.JPG

I was flashing one of the plants growing in a 5 gal pail with light for a few days hoping that it would hermi or at least send out some naners. I had moved it way back to the beaver dam but checking today it doesn't seem to have male or female parts!!! I'm confused!!
Oh Yeah - real early smoke report on my feeble little Super Lemon Haze autos - Works pretty good, so far gives a real nice relaxed, contented feeling and not too much couch lock....it's early yet....I've been using it to combat my weary legs and hips after starting my firewood gathering marathon!!! 10 of 50 loads are in!!! Wish me luck!!! :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom