Look Waddee Grew In '22

Well things are moving along...here are the two autos - Super Lemon Haze - They shoved their heads above dirt June1st and seem to be doing OK.
lemon haze.jpg

Internet is slow - I'll post the other gals in next post - Rural internet SUCKS!!!!

And then the assortment of two Blue Cheese and one Peyote and then three Cookies (all Photos). The Cookies are a bit younger - they just saw the light of day.
new girls.jpg

The Autos will go in the ground under cover and the Photos will go in rolling laundry tubs and if any of the above turn out to be a ghoul he will go waaaaaaaaaaay back to the beaver dam and I hope to collect some pollen and do a branch on these girls. That's the plan so far....some adjustments may be necessary!!!

And then the assortment of two Blue Cheese and one Peyote and then three Cookies (all Photos). The Cookies are a bit younger - they just saw the light of day.
new girls.jpg

The Autos will go in the ground under cover and the Photos will go in rolling laundry tubs and if any of the above turn out to be a ghoul he will go waaaaaaaaaaay back to the beaver dam and I hope to collect some pollen and do a branch on these girls. That's the plan so far....some adjustments may be necessary!!!
:woohoo: looks like we got em up and at em....awesome they look healthy.

And how big are the rolling laundry tubs? I've never seen a "planter" with wheels lol

They are about 2' square and over a foot deep - it helps in the fall when the weather changes and also helps to keep the gals small enough to handle. That is partly why I waited this long to germinate - when I start early the plants just seem to get big and old and tired before they are ready. Hoping for better this year.
cart.jpg

Hey all - just looking for some opinions....I am going to be putting a couple of Super Lemon Haze autos outdoors in the ground - full sun from 9 - 6 and was wondering if there was any point to doing them in a quad or just let them grow natural. They will be under glass cover.
Waddaya think??

Hey @Melville Hobbes thanks for the tag :high-five:

Hi @greenjeans, lol love the rolling pots. But for the in ground auto I would train them definitely....and if you feel like it top them at start of fifth node leaving a tiny support stump.

And excuse me I just smoked....but you are referring to the babies and not the biggin in the rolling pot right lol?

Hey Hap - Thanx for the response - I just fell under the influence myself!!! - ran a drill into my finger making a new pipe!!!
But back on topic - I grew an auto last year in the tub and let it go natural but I wondered if I would get a higher yield by doing a quadline. And yeah to two new babies - I thought maybe do a side by side just for fun.

Yup go ahead and top em between 4th and 5th and then train them out .... It really does help maximize things. I tried to let them go all natural a couple grows back and I wasn't impressed with the height or the bud.... Everything after has been trained and topped and the plants really respond to it super well.

But dang it sorry about the finger....but.....how's the bowl smokin lol

how's the bowl smokin lol
Well - OK - the real story is that my back was acting up so I did a bowl - then I got to thinkin' that I needed a pipe for the house so I went out to the apple tree and cut off a dead branch - everything was going good until I tried to drill the stem - the stem is press fit into the bowl so it is only about 3 inches long and I had it drilled from both ends and the holes connected but then tried to clear it out with a longer wire "Bit" and it had gone thru a few times with no problem but for some reason it decided to veer off course and came out the side and surprised the hell out of me!!! Boy, did it bleed!!!
Now in my defence this would have happened even if I hadn't done a bowl!!! I'll get pics tomorrow.

Well - OK - the real story is that my back was acting up so I did a bowl - then I got to thinkin' that I needed a pipe for the house so I went out to the apple tree and cut off a dead branch - everything was going good until I tried to drill the stem - the stem is press fit into the bowl so it is only about 3 inches long and I had it drilled from both ends and the holes connected but then tried to clear it out with a longer wire "Bit" and it had gone thru a few times with no problem but for some reason it decided to veer off course and came out the side and surprised the hell out of me!!! Boy, did it bleed!!!
Now in my defence this would have happened even if I hadn't done a bowl!!! I'll get pics tomorrow.
Yikes..... It's been a while but I've done similar with the oopses lol but if ya want post it in my stoner ingenuity thread....it's all about home made smoking "utensils"

Here are the two Lemon Haze autos - they are growing slowly - I'll be watching Emilya and following her lead - maybe!!! :nervous-guy: These gals will go straight into the ground when ready. They are about 21 days old now.
DSCF4941.JPG

Here is a Peyote and two Blue Cheese photos - these leggy, hopefully gals will be up potted and eventually put in the laundry tubs outside until bad weather. They are about 16 days old.

DSCF4942.JPG

And here are three Cookie/Whatever cross - they are from a little plant that got off to a real slow start two years ago and I pollinated with my unknown plants. I'm never sure if poor results are from bad genes or from my poor skills!!:hmmmm:
DSCF4943.JPG

Now these five are from a neighbours plant that had seeds - so - they are just for fun to see what happens - any males will probably be culled - for sure if either of the Blue Cheese is male.
DSCF4944.JPG

I will move a couple of males, if any, waaaay back to the beaver damn and collect pollen and possible move the females of the above back as well. Sometimes plants do better without my interference!!!!:ciao: I may have to find a couple of spots if I don't want the gals to get frisky.

OK - It was moving day, the two autos Lemmy and Squiggy got put right into the ground.
DSCF4947.JPG

They weren't root bound but they were going around the bottom...
DSCF4949.JPG

I hope they are ready for some room and will settle in...watering shouldn't be an issue now.
DSCF4951.JPG

They look small now.
I also moved the two Blue Cheese and the Peyote into Ice Cream buckets. The Blue cheese might stay there until I'm sure they are females or possible they will all get moved up one more time before moving into the laundry tubs.
Hopefully in about 6 months I'll be trying them out in one of these gizmos!!! :yahoo:
DSCF4946.JPG

OK - It was moving day, the two autos Lemmy and Squiggy got put right into the ground.
DSCF4947.JPG

They weren't root bound but they were going around the bottom...
DSCF4949.JPG

I hope they are ready for some room and will settle in...watering shouldn't be an issue now.
DSCF4951.JPG

They look small now.
I also moved the two Blue Cheese and the Peyote into Ice Cream buckets. The Blue cheese might stay there until I'm sure they are females or possible they will all get moved up one more time before moving into the laundry tubs.
Hopefully in about 6 months I'll be trying them out in one of these gizmos!!! :yahoo:
DSCF4946.JPG
Nice up-pot they should react nicely.... And sweet pipes....the back one looks like a moonshine bubbler lol

the back one looks like a moonshine bubbler
Yeah - my Hillbilly Hooka!!!! I generally vape but sometimes I'm in a hurry for a better hit. It seems to smooth out the smoke a bit - I want to try with various liquids - haven't got around to that yet. :yahoo:
I'm experimenting with the pipes - I get tired of screens etc. so I am putting the hole off to the side of were I put the weed and then the stem is configured so I use doubled up paper towel as a filter. It was making the stem of that smaller one that I ran the damn "wire bit" into my stupid finger!!! Boy, was I surprised and did it ever bleed!!! :thumb:Still works tho!!!

I guess it must be time for family portraits.....This is Lemmy right after getting her head chopped off, getting ready for quading...and above her are Peyote and two Blue Cheese, just growing...
DSCF4954.JPG

Then we have Squiggy, she is going to be left natural, just to compare...
DSCF4955.JPG

Then we have 5 Brians..seeds from a neighbours plant that seemed to do well and above them are three Cookies.... that should be enough to keep me busy.
DSCF4956.JPG

I guess it must be time for family portraits.....This Lemmy right after getting her head chopped off, getting ready for quading...and above her are Peyote and two Blue Cheese, just growing...
DSCF4954.JPG

Then we have Squiggy, she is going to be left natural, just to compare...
DSCF4955.JPG

Then we have 5 Brians..seeds from a neighbours plant that seemed to do well and above them are three Cookies.... that should be enough to keep me busy.
DSCF4956.JPG
Why Brian's ? :laugh:

But your plants look very green and very happy. Great work

Bit of a disaster met me this morning - these 8 little gals were in a wheelbarrow and somehow during the night it got tipped over - had to be a bear or raccoon. They don't seem much worse for wear - a bit bent and dishevelled but hopefully on the mend.
DSCF4959.JPG

I got them all repotted and refilled - won't be leaving them in that anymore.

Bit of a disaster met me this morning - these 8 little gals were in a wheelbarrow and somehow during the night it got tipped over - had to be a bear or raccoon. They don't seem much worse for wear - a bit bent and dishevelled but hopefully on the mend.
DSCF4959.JPG

I got them all repotted and refilled - won't be leaving them in that anymore.
It sucks when things like that happen. Glad to know they're none the worse for wear!

Back
Top Bottom