Looking for supplemental lighting

Wow there are so many options! I've had great success with all of the LED's I've owned, from $11 cheapo's to $250 Mars Hydro SP250's. I don't think you can go wrong if you find yourself a couple of used blurples, like the Mars Hydro 300's (I have two that grow great weed!)...super cheap and effective. The new line of quantum stuff by Mars Hydro works great of course and is really inexpensively priced for the output. CHeers mate, GL to your grow! :yahoo:

I've been using CFL's for supplemental lighting with some pretty good results. I have a 400w MH but it only covers about a 3ft X 3ft space and my plants take up a 3ft x4ft footprint so I added 3 x 23w CFL's to cover the 1ft x 3ft area that the MH wasnt reaching and those plants, which were my smallest have now caught up with the ones under the MH. While not exactly an answer to your question it is another option.

The 315 CMH 315w is perfect for a 3x3...should not need supplemental lighting. I would try another strain or go with a better bulb. Im using the Philips 4k for veg and swap in the Philips 3k for flower. Only one grow complete but very happy with my CMH 315w despite my trials and errors.
7BB6268D-D0C9-4DD8-B0E5-CD30B0E0384F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom