Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

@MarshydroFC6500

Sour Apple autoflower almost ready for harvest under an FC-6500

SA Bud 2 oct 3.jpg

Hey @Jon can I have your FC6500 if you win this one? Haha :ganjamon::ganjamon:
Lmao! I was waiting for someone to say that! I feel bad even entering since I have one, but not that bad. Lol. If I do win it though, I WILL cut you a sweet deal on a couple blurples.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lmao! I was waiting for someone to say that! I feel bad even entering since I have one, but not that bad. Lol. If I do win it though, I WILL cut you a sweet deal on a couple blurples.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You know what though? It really is that sweet. I have a more high end light I paid a lot more for that beats it, but for $800 imho this light is about as good as it gets. And btw - I DID pay for the one I have. Lol.

Hehe I think the postage might be over what they are worth hahaha :love::green_heart::love:
I have seen some nice results from blurples but they are ancient, although no more ancient than my 600 watt HPS lol. It burned my current crop :(
Yeah man I wouldn't wish them on anyone. That said, I'll use them for very early veg. They are spectacular for that. And once I get the 420h NextLight from the GJOM prize pack, that will go into the outdoor auto rig as the main light, and when they begin to bud I'll set both blurples on the reds and bud them out with full spectrum from the 420h and reds from the blurples. I did it with one plant on my last grow and the results were spectacular.

You know what though? It really is that sweet. I have a more high end light I paid a lot more for that beats it, but for $800 imho this light is about as good as it gets. And btw - I DID pay for the one I have. Lol.
Wait so how many high grade commercial LEDs do you already have?!

Wait so how many high grade commercial LEDs do you already have?!
I own one that's non-sponsored that's the King, I haven't found a light that beats it yet, not even the Gavita 1700e Pro.

I own one Mars Hydro FC-E6500.

I will shortly, cuz of a prize pack, own a Next Light 420h, which doesn't quite count as a high grade commercial light but we'll see, I've never used it.

And then I own 2 blurples that are also non-sponsored but actually good blurples that draw 286 actual watts each.

I also have (4) 29-watt, 12"x12" UFO full spectrum panels with one-watt LEDs that I use for side lighting sometimes.

That's it. It's not that much really. I obviously need another Mars Hydro FC-E6500.

Heh.

I own one that's non-sponsored that's the King, I haven't found a light that beats it yet, not even the Gavita 1700e Pro.

I own one Mars Hydro FC-E6500.

I will shortly, cuz of a prize pack, own a Next Light 420h, which doesn't quite count as a high grade commercial light but we'll see, I've never used it.

And then I own 2 blurples that are also non-sponsored but actually good blurples that draw 286 actual watts each.

I also have (4) 29-watt, 12"x12" UFO full spectrum panels with one-watt LEDs that I use for side lighting sometimes.

That's it. It's not that much really. I obviously need another Mars Hydro FC-E6500.

Heh.
Holy hell! You must have some serious space haha. Where do you grow in a barn?! :)

Holy hell! You must have some serious space haha. Where do you grow in a barn?! :)
I have 3 5x5 spaces but two are homemade budget models. They are all in action right now in my journals. The Gorilla tent has the monster trained photos 10 days into budding, it's in the Jon's Pared Down journal, and then I have a tent made from the frame of an old tent, blankets, and lights, that was basically free, and I built a wooden 5x5x10 for the Mars Hydro also outdoors (they are protected, they are on my back lennai, you can see them in Jon's First Outdoor Grow journal.) That one is made from 2x4s, blankets, and the light. Cost $100 for the lumber that was it. Check out those rigs and you'll get what I mean by outside.

Back
Top Bottom