Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

#MarsHydroFC6500

DSC00971.JPG
when you choppin? this is my time to harvest:)

#MarshydroFC6500
Screenshot_20210930-210331_Gallery.jpg
Wow, what delicious looking green bud. Love those translucent pistils. Frosty as hell too - looks literally like sugar on the leaves the trichomes are so big. Damn that's gorgeous. So.....strain, who's genetics, and growing medium? Please?

IF your one of the unlucky ones and dont win.
But want to see the FC/FC-E models in action check my new journal.
@Mars Hydro have been kind enough to setup a vs battles.
Seeds by weed seed express.

skUNksTA..........

#MarshydroFC6500

I don't have a diverse photo collection since this is my first time so I'll try post the same cola each day. It's like a mini journal for one cola's journey :bongrip:

Last night for the lovely ladies.

It's so cool seeing the flowers stack up like they are. Staring their day 28 here!
20211001_230933.jpg
You're doing great for your first time!

#MarshydroFC6500

I don't have a diverse photo collection since this is my first time so I'll try post the same cola each day. It's like a mini journal for one cola's journey :bongrip:

Last night for the lovely ladies.

It's so cool seeing the flowers stack up like they are. Staring their day 28 here!
20211001_230933.jpg
I like your concept. Cola Watching 101

Day 4 entry 4 picture 4

Really need the #MarshydroFC6500 for my next run. Details very soon.
IMG_20211002_043512.jpg

Thought I'd do a nice upskirt shot of my ladies today showing the @Mars Hydro TS1000 and TSL2000 in all their beauty. Often wondered what my plants perspective is hahah.
Hope you all enjoy. My seeds are in the post already got my tracking number. Hopefully by Monday can finalise the details and let everyone know about my new seed sponsor!!!!

Back
Top Bottom