Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

#marshydroFC6500 gsc clone had the snip yesterday

16329186462182709631447493048773.jpg

What’s up guys! Time for 420Magazine Mars Hydro giveaway! Many of you guys might have heard of or used Mars Hydro products. What are your impressions, experience, reviews, or feedback about our products? Preach freely! Speak your mind! Whether you have or have no experience with Mars Hydro, you’re welcomed to this giveaway!
The features of Mars Hydro FC6500:circle-of-love:

1. Top-quality LED Chips: The entire light is built with 2688 pcs Samsung LM301B & Osram 660nm chips. Use more than twice as many LEDs as similar lights to drive the grow lights with low current and avoid overdrive. Quality guaranteed and high efficiency up to 2.8 μmol/j.

2. Uniform PAR Distribution and High PPFD Output: Multi-light bar design and dense distribution of light chips. Enables the LED grow lights to have PPFD values in the range of 1000-1500 μmol/m²/s throughout the effective coverage area.

3. Daisy-chain Dimming Function: Dimming function is available for brightness from 10% to 100%, allowing for different stages of plant growth and saving electricity. Up to 30 lights can be daisy-chained together and be controlled by one mater light.

4. Commercial LED Grow Light: Wave-shaped heat sink increases the heat dissipation area and the IP65 waterproofing enables the lights to operate in wet conditions, providing a good environment for commercial growing. 180°foldable for easier installation.

Prize: 1 FC6500 LED grow light :surf:
Rule:
1. Share your plants' picture and text growing description(light, area, strain, plants days, etc)
2. MUST tag #MarshydroFC6500.
3. Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here):tommy:
4. No offensive words, No negative words, No other brand LED grow lights' shot or words, No Politics words). Peace and love first.

Pick winner:
We will select the winner in a random way. The number on the upper right corner of your daily participation posts is the number of your participation in the lottery.
So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.

Deadline: 15th October

*What the winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with FC6500 on the 420Magazine.

Welcome to join us and good luck everyone!:goodluck:
#MarshydroFC6500

E4D18316-9202-4690-AADE-345B7E059295.jpeg

Good Morning 420 Magazine and #MarshydroFC6500

Today, I have an OGKZ from a few years ago, in a small net.

1 Hulbolt Fast Flowering OGKZ flower. day41b.jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..
I dig your ornament Tok

You all need to stop showing such lovely pictures!!!!!! How am I supposed to get the FC6500 when you are all here showing beautiful ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :green_heart::Rasta::green_heart:
Buddy it's a random number pull! I think we just like showing off our girls!

#MarshydroFC6500

This is from my last harvest, SuperSkunk Autoflower in a 4x4 grown under a 650R.

I'd love to try that FC6500, I think it could give the 650R a run for its money!

#MarshydroFC6500

This is from my last harvest, SuperSkunk Autoflower in a 4x4 grown under a 650R.

I'd love to try that FC6500, I think it could give the 650R a run for its money!
:ciao::thumb:

Lol I know I know....... so go away!!! Hahah na I'm joking :ganjamon: I love seeing the girls ya know that dude :)
They are all so pretty. Everyone takes such great care with the girls...:passitleft::yummy:

Decided to step it up on my 2nd entry hehe. Gimme that #MarshydroFC6500 lol
IMG_20210930_161537.jpg

I should say I'm planning on investing in a new phone for my next run especially if I have a sponsored run. One with a macro camera so can do some sexy trichome shots :)

Decided to step it up on my 2nd entry hehe. Gimme that #MarshydroFC6500 lol
IMG_20210930_161537.jpg

I should say I'm planning on investing in a new phone for my next run especially if I have a sponsored run. One with a macro camera so can do some sexy trichome shots :)
There ya go look at that shuuuuugaaahhh

There ya go look at that shuuuuugaaahhh
The Kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day!!! Sorry.... But you said sugar lol immediate system of a down flash haha. Honestly these blue gelato 41 are so frosty it's crazy. I gotta keep dehumidifier on all day to keep humidity below 45. Even if I don't water there's just so much. Thankful for the scrog netting to keep them separated lol. Going to be some super strong smokies can't wait. I'm flushing now for 2 more week. Already 1 week in hence the leaves tips changing. Want this stuff to be the strongest smoothest smoke I've had in a while. Going to be my holiday period smokies :)

Back
Top Bottom