Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

That Dos-Si-Do looked positively evil, man. Was it as tasty as it looked? And on that WW grow, (White Widow, yes?), how many plants was that in what size tent and what medium? That yield looked amazing.
It came out just like the seed providers pic couldn’t believe the match up . 3 white widow and a dosidos in a 5’x5’ flood and drain. 1000 watt hps , the dosidos didn’t like it , Kept the edges curled . 940 grams dry .

It came out just like the seed providers pic couldn’t believe the match up . 3 white widow and a dosidos in a 5’x5’ flood and drain. 1000 watt hps , the dosidos didn’t like it , Kept the edges curled . 940 grams dry .
I'm sorry, I had to have read that wrong. For a second there I could swear you said 940 grams dried. That's 33.5 ounces. Clearly that would be impossible..........wouldn't it??????? That is a 2 pound plus grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the holy grail for me so far in a 5x5 space!!!!

Thirty three and a half ounces from one grow in a 5x5 space under one 1000 watt light? I'll pay you to come live here for four months and show me how to get that much yield from a 5x5 space. :yahoo: :D I have three such spaces, and now I have three VERY good lights. I'm ready to rock and roll on yields like that. Whatever it takes. If it's impossible to yield 2 pounds from soil in a 5x5 I'll switch mediums, but I strongly believe that is not the case. I KNOW I can do it. Just not so far.

WHOA. My jaw is on the floor. You must have had to buy extra mason jars. Goddamn.

I'm sorry, I had to have read that wrong. For a second there I could swear you said 940 grams dried. That's 33.5 ounces. Clearly that would be impossible..........wouldn't it??????? That is a 2 pound plus grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the holy grail for me so far in a 5x5 space!!!!

Thirty three and a half ounces from one grow in a 5x5 space under one 1000 watt light? I'll pay you to come live here for four months and show me how to get that much yield from a 5x5 space. :yahoo: :D I have three such spaces, and now I have three VERY good lights. I'm ready to rock and roll on yields like that. Whatever it takes. If it's impossible to yield 2 pounds from soil in a 5x5 I'll switch mediums, but I strongly believe that is not the case. I KNOW I can do it. Just not so far.

WHOA. My jaw is on the floor. You must have had to buy extra mason jars. Goddamn.
Was a lot of super cropping going on ! I was trying to find the pic with the beer bottle behind it , what bottle. Hard to get away from the hps but it’s happening.
I had gotten the idea from @Bassman59 in his 5’x5’ his quest for 1000 grams, well he passed that right up ! Still on the quest for the 1000 grams in a tent .

@Moony donst miss a day mate more chance
Thanks for the heads up buddy :green_heart: I'm going to be doing one in next 10 mins. Will be 3rd day and my 3rd entry. I'm not sure on time zones and when each competition day starts and ends lol so I'm trying to do pic and hash tag around similar time. Hehe I'm probably over thinking it but I've just found out I'm going to be working with a very big well known seed supplier for next runs starting in 3 week. So I've never needed this light more than ever lol

#MarshydroFC6500

1631106810553-png.png

Day 3 entry 3 picture 3 heheh

Really hope I get to use the #MarshydroFC6500 on my next TRIPLE NEW STRAIN UP TO 12 PLANT 3 GROW RUN!! Currently finalising details will be saying more soon!
Here's another pic of my 3 x Blue gelato 41 under the @Mars Hydro TS1000 and TSL2000. Frosty as ever! Flushing at the moment will be cutting 2 week today.
IMG_20211001_181706.jpg

@MarshydroFC6500

Self generated bag seed Sour Apple Autoflower praying up to the light underneath the Mars Hydro FC-E6500 in used soil with nothing but rainwater after almost 40 days and budding.

Praying at the Church of Mars Hydro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom