Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

Not really , it’s just a cheaper way rather than a 500 dollar plus chiller then to add the wort setup, I’m more 25 bucks for a used conditioner then the wort.

Machinist by trade, it’s 5 plus axis for most of the day.
This machine can make anything.
Room temp about 83.
nice! good shit, please post pic of this bountiful machine, curious, i know a machinist and the shops machines are unique

#MarsHydroFC6500
Here's a picture of leaf growing a leaf... :bong:
20211007_142024.jpg
your growing in soil organically?

care to describe what amendments , ragios of amendments and maybe teas/foliar sprays your using and used?? i believe i know why this is but its top secret and will share if you tell me and im correct

care to describe what amendments , ragios of amendments and maybe teas/foliar sprays your using and used?? i believe i know why this is but its top secret and will share if you tell me and im correct
Northern Lights.
Was grown in promix with MC nutrients and she was sprayed with insecticidal soap ages ago.
Had to harvest her early, spent all day cutting out rot unfortunately.

nice! good shit, please post pic of this bountiful machine, curious, i know a machinist and the shops machines are unique
Without getting into trouble , this unit is a wfl millturn m150 .
YouTube has some great videos .

Here is an example of tonight’s project.

5E3D5B23-EB52-4F5B-BCCE-89842F9CA08A.jpeg

I hope he tells you cuz I wanna know some top secret stuff too.........:rofl:

you should take those top 3 fan leaves off

youll have 6 tops in a week
Will only take the leaves with established branches .
There are 8 there perhaps more that are branches with the other 10 coming like a bullet train.
Will take a look when I get home and post a trimmed up pic for tomorrow’s entry.

#MarshydroFC6500

Day 34 - pic from last night

starting to see more orange pistils now - maybe 20%

It would be nice if people didn't spam messages in here - let's try leaving the offtopic posts to one or two.

more posts make it harder for MH to find a post with the correct tags for the winner

If you wanna start other discussions - take them to other threads.

20211007_213034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom