Love2grow28 DWC Recirculating Greenhouse Cheese Grow Journal - 2018

The residue was most likely from the hydroton. It requires that you rinse then thoroughly before using as all that dust from manufacturing will get into your res. Seems like you should be in good shape, that's exactly how you want the water, just high enough that the bubbles keep the hydroton below the plant wet. The ladies will be rocking out in no time

Hi mate thanks for your input can't be Hydroton as I washed it so many times and left it to soak for 48 hours, I'm ocd so I deffo washed it more than enough was deffo nutes and when I wiped it of air lines wasn't powdery it was mucky like to explain stained the tea towel, could be a little hit Hydroton but don't see how after how much I cleaned them but possible, cheers mate peace ✌️

23 ° in the nutrient solution is not a problem at all, especially since the ideal root temperature is about 21 °. Only at 25 °, the oxygen saturation is too low. Of course, the nutrient solution will become unusable faster, but that should not be a problem. I'd advise you to have a larger system where you can have several plants at once and put an oxygen stone in the tank. This will definitely put you on the safer side. Otherwise, everything looks very good, PH should be in the growth phase at 5.6 / 5.7, you can see one slight deficiency symptom. A pH of 5.9 is already too high in the grow phase, but not bad at all.

23 ° in the nutrient solution is not a problem at all, especially since the ideal root temperature is about 21 °. Only at 25 °, the oxygen saturation is too low. Of course, the nutrient solution will become unusable faster, but that should not be a problem. I'd advise you to have a larger system where you can have several plants at once and put an oxygen stone in the tank. This will definitely put you on the safer side. Otherwise, everything looks very good, PH should be in the growth phase at 5.6 / 5.7, you can see one slight deficiency symptom. A pH of 5.9 is already too high in the grow phase, but not bad at all.

Hi my res temp is 19 this is a 75liter system at max capacity and I prefer to have them separate for LST, I have airstone in all 4 pots and a pump in res recirculating it to keep it moving stop it going stale appreciate your comment keep track should soon pop off and really explode. Peace ✌️

Looking good Love2grow28

Looking good Love2grow28

Yeah couple looking better but I personally think that a couple of them don't look too good at all I'm just hoping that the way I have them set up now that will improve but yeah hey thanks can't wait for them to explode with growth peace ✌️

Until you see roots out the bottom be sure to top feed. I'd recommend top feeding until several roots are dipped in there.

Until you see roots out the bottom be sure to top feed. I'd recommend top feeding until several roots are dipped in there.

I have been top feeding 3ml dropper but Rockwool was oversaturated and there looking overwatered so I'm sure they will be fine and bubbles are popping onto bottom of pot there are roots on the bottom just not through yet, and yeah I deffo do make sure to top feed if dry thanks for commenting. Peace ✌️

Need some serious help I have did everything that I should and they are just getting worse day by day, they are not rooting they where 100% when i had the water all the way up and roots where growing fine,

I'm starting to think what I was told about them not wanting to grow out the bottom because there in water is a load of BS, some people on here have no clue others are fantastic but don't answer question directly, I have asked a few question that haven't been answered I've only been told what I already know, I got loads of respect for you guys but I need some answers and some properly answer cause this water low Shit is just killing them,

The Rockwool still soaking should I completely remove Rockwool?

What to do because I'm not far away from killing them as they are the slowest plants I've ever dealt with, I put the roots on the bottom of the pot 4-5 days ago and there still no where to be seen? Guys really need some advice here sorry if sound a bit harsh peace ✌️

Need some serious help I have did everything that I should and they are just getting worse day by day, they are not rooting they where 100% when i had the water all the way up and roots where growing fine,

I’m starting to think what I was told about them not wanting to grow out the bottom because there in water is a load of BS, some people on here have no clue others are fantastic but don’t answer question directly, I have asked a few question that haven’t been answered I’ve only been told what I already know, I got loads of respect for you guys but I need some answers and some properly answer cause this water low Shit is just killing them,

The Rockwool still soaking should I completely remove Rockwool?

What to do because I’m not far away from killing them as they are the slowest plants I’ve ever dealt with, I put the roots on the bottom of the pot 4-5 days ago and there still no where to be seen? Guys really need some advice here sorry if sound a bit harsh peace ✌️

Ok we will need some photos and details. i am not a dwc grower, just soil, but the guys will need to know what temps your res is, the ph, those kinds of things. Photos of what the plant is doing. Also there is a part of the forum dedicated to answering problems. I am sure someone will help you. Wish I could be more be more help.

I also get my clones in rockwool. The plants in the aero tables are watered at 15 minute intervals for 10 minutes. Therefore, the stone cubes are also thoroughly soaked. Please make a photo with normal light.

Love2Grow28, I had my water level at almost direct contact to the net pot for the majority of this grow. Until they are rooted into the bucket please keep the water level in contact with the bottom layer of hydroton.

I would also advise top feeding as to prevent any roots that are trying to grow from being stressed when they hit dry spots passing through the hydroton.

You're doing great, once they get a taste they will be super happy.

What are your current stats? Temp, RH, ph?

I would also advise posting pictures before taking any action. Last thing we want to do is make things worse.

Thank you guys your all amazing help will have pics uploaded but I think I will go with putting the water up to Bottom inch as by time you guys are free to reply could be dead, havent checked them in a while been winning on the poker :p peace ✌️ out

They look fine! You will see some action soon all your parameters are perfect good job

Update!!

Hi my fellow cannabis entrepreneurs,

Since follow my heart and my own know how, and also correlating that to what I have research i filled it back up with the fresh solution with the radical roots inch of 2 about net pot,

24 hours later I could see just the tip of a root coming out couldn't get a pic Phone was dead but literally was just the tip, just enough to see it, but within 24 of tip emerging we have this,

Que drum roll
403af65456302273bcb0e2a6f2c861c1.jpg

And this is how my babies are doing
f1c0d2604b8d1dc2243d0ca8be260472.jpg
d336935c239a5e5c79475c19a4ab32bd.jpg
95000804ed32f987c07a225c78085971.jpg
0791a6a2937b46be78bf30f0f78fef90.jpg

Peace ✌️

Goodmorning Love2Grow28!

Sorry it's been a while but I've been a bit busy. I see that your water temp is 23C, just curious if you're running any enzyme or anything to combat root rot?

Liquid oxygen buddy Help keep it clean but in due course going to get atazyme and my temp ain't 23 that was when things where messed 95% time is 21 sometime I have house hot and heats up just a wee bit but I have a radiator I can turn down to combat that also, however I am concerned about HPS going in but I may get away with removing radiator and using just light to heat room, where there is a way there is a will lol peace ✌️

If your water-temps. are always around 21° - 23°, you should put some Enzymes (25ml each 10L Water) and Fongus in your solution. Im using Cannazym and from GHE, BM trichderma harzianum (10g each 100L Water). It will help you alot ...

Oh yeah I'm feeling good about this now,

Check on them this morning and net pots are just a little bit wet, can see the bubbles popping and just spraying little bits of water just feels right now,

Feel like I could just leave it a weekend and come back to it Monday and see if I have roots, couple looking really good other couple not so I'm confident they will pick up, ppm 200 and EC 0.4, ph 5.5 and temps bang on so pics from today, 1 day difference between pics above and the ones below, enjoy hope everyone is still following, just me guys once roots emerge we will all need to hold onto our seats ., cause she will take off (I hope),

Lesson definitely learn for overwatering, less is more even with water levels live by that lol,

Peace hope you guys are enjoying my grow, I love posting and keeping you guys informed, just can't wait to see some monster buds and beautiful looking trees . ✌️.

448e4b2e5399f63cdb82c990248e62fd.jpg
746e13f2c7636c9fa4cbf4512e5a540d.jpg
635c7f08dfd6415e5187777969f035fb.jpg
46907abdc9dac97f1698a7a54f00be56.jpg
63d0211b5e988a65960289422d5cde0d.jpg
a30034b2c254351b7d70c2ea5b416343.jpg
891540f5e0d6ab8b6410f231ea10fcd0.jpg

Love2grow28 over and out!

"You can go into any drugstore in any city in the nation and you'll find any drug you want, and they will be more addictive and worse for you than cannabis, Woody Harrelson"

Back
Top Bottom