LoveThyPit's First Grow 2013

I use General Hydroponic Flora series nutrients as well. when i begin feeding nutrients when the plant is 4-5 inches tall and has 5 nodes of growth I begin with a 1/4 strength dosage. I progressively over several waterings increase the dosage by 1/4 strength at a time until I am feeding full strength nutrients. If I see any signs of yellowing or brown tips on the leaves that is nutrient burn and if it is minor I feed the same strength nutrients the next time I water but do not increase it until the plant has grown more. If the nutrient burn is more severe I flush the pots with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as the pot size then feed a smaller dosage of nutrients. I try to give my plants all the nutrients they can use to grow but not excessively, increasing by 1/4 strength at a time usually gives the plants as much as they can use without burning the plants with nutrients. always add your nutrients to water not each other. always shake your nutrients before use. always start with Flora Micro, Flora Bloom and then Flora Gro.

https://www.genhydro.com flora series nutrient calculator

https://www.genhydro.com Flora Series PPM Calculator

Ok, a little past due for an update. I took these pics and transplanted Ari and Blaze 2 weeks ago into larger pots with straight Ocean Forest soil. Had to travel for work and never got around to posting them. I will be taking some new pics tonight and will post those pics in the next few days.

transplant16.jpg

transplant25.jpg

transplant34.jpg

Ok, let me start by giving credit to these guys running grow journals on here (better then I am). Hats off to all of you! I have a hard time finding the time to get on here and update sometimes and I know my journal suffers because of it, sorry guys.

So these pics I am uploading are current but some are taken 2 weeks apart. We are spray feeding mostly now with the nutrients I previously listed. Ari isn't doing too bad considering the botched transplant and nutrient deficiency she had. Blaze is doing well but Charlie is just awesome in my opinion. Very healthy looking and strong root system, actually just moved her into her final pot, the "5 gallon" air pot (really like 3.5 gallons of soil). All of them are in Ocean Forest soil now, and receiving the same nutrients.

We also took a few clones off of them to try our hand and starting off without the need of a seed and to bypass the seedling stage. Only been at the cloning for a few days so I cant speak for our results yet. We made a makeshift humidity dome for the clones because we are lacking humidity this time of the year. Also we started to do some light LSTing to get more light to more bud sites, and so far have been very happy with how things are looking! Anyway, heres the pics

IMG_114318.jpg

IMG_114416.jpg

IMG_114618.jpg

IMG_114716.jpg

IMG_115015.jpg

IMG_115115.jpg

IMG_115215.jpg

IMG_115313.jpg

Hope you have a better cloning hand than I do ;) CA is no bueno. Glad to see you are implementing some lst as well :thumb:
Have you narrowed down the deficiency on the girl? :Namaste:

It appeared to be a magnesium problem, some epson salts and foliar feeding did wonders. I have stopped foliar feeding and am back on a normal watering routine with the three nutrients now.

So the last "picture post" I put up, the first picture is of Ari in the 5 gallon airpot. I have mentioned how I am very happy with her and how well she has been doing. I also mentioned that I started some LST on them, well I had to share how awesome she is looking and how well all the new bud sites are doing.

IMG_115819.jpg

IMG_115914.jpg

PS : I will try to remember to take some pics during the next trimming while she is under a regular light so you can get a better look

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom