Lowryder 2 (fem) from England

Izzak

Hi just wanted to share this...........now my fourth home grow (but first Lowryder 2 grow) in a Rockwool based Hydroponic NFT (50ltr system).

Started the seeds (planted 6 out of the 10) in small 1" Rockwool cubes and placed into a heated propagator (just using a weakened Formulex solution at CF12 and PH5.8) under a 250W Envirolite in a 1.2mtr X 1.2mtr Budbox five weeks ago.

All six seeds germinated with five being very strong and one slightly less so.

About four weeks in I transplanted the 1" Rockwools into larger 3" Rockwools (as the roots were beginning to show through 1" cubes in the propagator). Also started them under a weakened Canna Grow (A & B) nutes regime. CF14 and PH5.9 Also changed the lighting regime to 18/6 hrs 600W SonT flowering and transplanted out into the hydro system.

All six plant are doing well and have(during the last week or so. Started to flower). Throughout the various stages some of the leaves have shown some slight brown discolouration marks (not sure what caused this). But all in all the plants seem to be pretty healthy and doing well.

Have only just joined this forum today and will post pictures in the next few days or so (once I have sussed out how to do it).

Izzak

Excuse my lack of knowledge............can I add pics to this thread (once I have resized them etc) ??

Regards

Izzak

Sure

Thanks for the heads up re submitting photos. Have some in for approval and will post them as soon as I can. Plants are now around 12" tall and under a 600W HPS lamp on a 18hrs on and 6hrs off lighting regime. Nutes are Canna Aqua flores A & B CF22 and PH6. All are doing well but am now getting a lot of discolouration on the lower leaves. Flowers are doing nicely. Will update in the next few days or so

Izzak

There is no approval process for pictures.

Hi..................I uploaded the pics and a message came up saying that the upload was successful....................but when I look in "My Photos" there is nothing there. When I go back to the upload page it says that there are five pictures in my queue........but there is nothing else.

Also in the uploading pictures guide it says:

All photos are approved by a human being, prior to showing up in the Photo Gallery.
Please be patient until we get to yours.
Thanks!

So I have assumed (wrongly by the sounds of it) that's what is going on

Regards

Izzak

Still trying to get the photos up........................but getting nowhere fast. Will delete what I uploaded and try again

Izzak

o man that sux about the pics would be great to see some lowriders in progress im thinking of buying some lowrider 2 for this summer. sorry for the hijacking but i was wondering do u think it would be ok to use a debit card to buy seeds?

o man that sux about the pics would be great to see some lowriders in progress im thinking of buying some lowrider 2 for this summer. sorry for the hijacking but i was wondering do u think it would be ok to use a debit card to buy seeds?

Hi...............I don't know I guess it depends upon which country you live in etc. Seeds are generally quite easy to get in the UK where I am based

As for the Lowryder 2 grow. Harvest was satisfactory plants grew to an average of about 18" (not tall but quite bushy). The crop from seed to harvest took just over two months.

Take care

Izzak

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom