LSD Fem

Luisdayuso

A2AC3F46-E364-49EB-B39B-B3476CB629D5.jpeg
Hello all so I’m trying to grow 2 LSD Fem one is growing good so far but this one I thought it was dead so I left it by window now it looks like this. Should I put this back in the tent or continue by the window I was going to feed big bloom on the next feeding any suggestions thank you for any help

Thank you I do have grow big.
PLease download the Fox Farm soil feeding schedule and follow the directions for the week of the grow you are in. Adjust your fluids to 6.3 pH every time, and give plain pH adjusted water between feedings in a f/w/f/w pattern for the rest of the grow. Also, do not forget to do the 3x the container size flush periodically during the grow, as the feeding schedule suggests, by replacing one of the water only days with a proper flush instead. If you follow the directions exactly, Fox Farm nutrients will give you a very superior grow.

Thank you
Big bloom is essentially an organic tea that brings all the fox farm nutrients together into one complete package. In itself, it is not really a nutrient, and not at all what is needed right now. As mentioned, you need Nitrogen, and that should be supplied by the Grow Big product from Fox Farms.
Thank you I have a question the schedule states big bloom and big grow should I use both or just the big grow ??

I have a question it says to feed 2 times a week with watering in between but I’m checking the soil and it still feel wet how should I handle this. Thank you

I wanna know what the original problem was was it 2nd run soil that you used seen some root bits on top that looked like 2nd run soil if so and I did the same thing by not flushing it out very good before putting seedlings in

I just finished 2 lsd in 5 gal on fox farms and added cha ching and purpinator with good results wanna add the rest of the additives this time and se if it can get better

I will tell you the lsd is light drinkers like in veg if you wait until the leaves start to droop before water lsd will be the last to droop
But on the opposite end they are the first to mold to if your environment is off or they are against the tent wall nice chunky buds I like it alot

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom