Lukebro's 1st Grow From Bagseed

jeez took me long enough to find my way to your journal lol, the girls look good man, that second LED should really kick things up a bit! now i swear im not trying to rain on your parade but i noticed you were using a LUX app on your phone, vespertine was telling me about them yesterday so i looked into them and the general consensus is they are incredibly in accurate, just a heads up. but anyway everything's looking good man, subbed up!

Yea i actually put her dome back on her cuz the rh is quite low in there. I'm just running one cfl on the solo cup clone right now. I'll start running the 14ws when the seeds pop

Anyone ever ordered from seedsman?? They have such a great selection and got me my seeds in just over a week and they're across the ocean from me haha. They're awesome!

Anyone ever ordered from seedsman?? They have such a great selection and got me my seeds in just over a week and they're across the ocean from me haha. They're awesome!

I ordered from them, customs kept the original delivery, Seedsman was very responsive during the whole ordeal, and shipped my order out the day the 25 day waiting period ended. Would recommend again, but if you are in the US there is some stateside seedbanks I would recommend first. Faster delivery, and great selections.

I ordered from them, customs kept the original delivery, Seedsman was very responsive during the whole ordeal, and shipped my order out the day the 25 day waiting period ended. Would recommend again, but if you are in the US there is some stateside seedbanks I would recommend first. Faster delivery, and great selections.

state-side seed banks? which ones are in US?

Mini update: I think I've noticed a lot of growth just within the 24 hours after the 2nd light was added . lots of pistils! Can't wait to see some buds!!!
420-magazine-mobile2077512641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1129295444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1711902809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile412220708.jpg

Happy growing

Yea that's the one I'm gonna grow in this medium that has magnets all throughout it given to me by a friend. Apparently they grow 3 times faster in it ...
What's the deal with that? I've never heard of that?

Back
Top Bottom