Lukebro's 1st Grow From Bagseed

How exciting is that?! I've been really considering a staggered harvest because my colas on the big girls stand 10"-14" above the rest of the buds... pretty crazy considering Matilda had a completely even canopy when I flipped... I'm reading up on it now!

How exciting is that?! I've been really considering a staggered harvest because my colas on the big girls stand 10"-14" above the rest of the buds... pretty crazy considering Matilda had a completely even canopy when I flipped... I'm reading up on it now!

Let me know what you find cuz I have the same thing going on. My First Lady has stayed really short and compact but the other 3 stretched to the sky and their colas are at least 8" above the First Lady

So on Matilda her colas stand 14" above the secondary buds & are moving along much quicker since they're closer to the light~ if I were to harvest her colas at the line, reintroduce bloom nutes & continue blooming for another 2 or 3 weeks, those lower buds will fatten up & be as good as the top buds~ I'm not sure of numbers, but I'm reading this really adds to your yield & you don't lose as much quality in the actual buds!
420-magazine-mobile1497946363.jpg

Okay that's really interesting vesp. Would you flush and then harvest and then start adding nutes? Currently my farthest a long lady is shorter than all the rest by a lot. But her buds are the fastest and the most developed. It must be the bagseeds genetics

I'm still doing research, but from what I understand so far, yes... normal flush, harvest, nutes, flush, harvest the rest! ~ I will probably do this for Claudette too~ there are a ton of baby buds inside the plant that needs light~

Need some advice guys. My veg room downstairs has a pretty bad fungus gnat problem. What's the BEST way to get rid of these? I got yellow stickies in there, apple cider vinegar with soap, and they aren't working. Any suggestions?

It took me forever to find where I thought I had gnats in my grow... here's the suggestion I was given by electrogypsy, whose advice I always always take...
420-magazine-mobile1902471116.jpg

Good luck buddy~ you can fix it~ also, a little bit of red wine sitting out will attract them ~ you have to make a trap for them though

I literally always have red wine in my house. How do I make the trap? I suppose I should stop pestering y'all and just google it lol.

Back
Top Bottom