MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insane!

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

Hello Macgyverup! I am kind of late for your journal but would like to hang around for the harvest,

cure and smoke report........:goodluck:........on the rest of your project!.....I am thinking about growing
a crop of The Hog and am interested in what your thoughts are on her. When I bought a gram of her at the
dispensary she was super crystally and potent!..........:hookah:

Re: MacG's Afgooey - White Widow - Hog - Mystery Plants - In/Outdoor Soil Grow - Insa

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey MacG, Very nice Plants, and the Hogs are definitely Just about Bullet Proof, I did not like the Lateness of their Flower First Time I Grew Them, and crossed them with a Strain called Orange Krush, now they finish Around the first couple weeks of October, sometimes Late September, Heres a couple Pictures of them, hope You Do Not Mind, can't wait till they Bud Up!!!
Week_7_036.JPG
Week_7_035.JPG
Week_7_034.JPG
Garden_Week_4_005.JPG
Garden_Week_4_022.JPG
Garden_Week_4_023.JPG
They are Nice Plants, and good Quality Plus Heavy Yielders, How did your indoor Hogs finish??? I have only ever Grown them Outdoors before, except when I start My Seeds, in doors under just plain old shop light Blue Spectrum Fluoros. Hope You have a Bountiful harvest, looks like am subbed now, come take a peak at my Journal, just click my Sig at bottom of thread, You are welcome anytime!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom