Mad Scientist 7D2

Thanks 7D2! Next time I take cuttings I'm going to grab a couple that size and see how I do.

And if I had enough space and sun for an outdoor garden I don't know if I'd ever be inside!
Is long as u take the node connection to the stem at angle cut to the center vein .. I usually on trim day take all lower stem leaves that want grow nice size nug. And us all for clones. At flip. Why not easy way to do it and you have bunch of them so what few dies. . Keeps waist down also. Use them for seeds and crosses. If they do live. . just takes about yr cause clone so small and roots take a long long time to be thick to hold nice size plant .

Thanks 7D2! Next time I take cuttings I'm going to grab a couple that size and see how I do.

And if I had enough space and sun for an outdoor garden I don't know if I'd ever be inside!

I treat these plants like a weed in the yard. You can pull it . It will still grow. Cut bend it break it. . and u can bring it back.
I got reveg. Right now. Lmao sometimes things work. And some don't. But better than not losing my strain.. cause that's what's going happen. If that little bit don't sprout.
Which I have ok results. But nothing that small. But close.
IMG_20240222_212243.jpg

I treat these pour things like a weed. Natural weed that spreads with male plants around like grass does. Another words I'm mad and an idiot when comes to excitement. I'll do anything once. Maybe twice if I liked it first time. Lmao. Beach hippy want to be . Tin foil hat some days. . DEVO. Lmao

Update on everything
Seeds being popped. Seeds are GMO and Poison berry of @StoneOtter blend . Going to cross my spice with it and see what it looks like.. should be awesome
IMG_20240223_150544.jpg
Mushroom still waiting . Clones looks good .day 2.
IMG_20240223_150537.jpg
Old plants that got spider mites looks good. And veg looks great.
IMG_20240223_150607.jpg
Almost ready to flip and take clones.
IMG_20240223_150552.jpg

And flip ones these two are my spice blend and bubblegum sherbet in veg tent.
IMG_20240223_150610.jpg
are on day 5 one has collide silver on top one stem. To make feminized seeds thru the tent. It would be. Cross between spice and everything it lands on.
Spice nug makes other nugs hard and really nice dense buds.

So we filling up. Need to find some more seeds to cross make something different tho.

I'm not too fussy about taking cuttings. I usually just try to root whatever I'm taking off anyway! Otherwise I feel like I've read lower growth roots easier.
I never paid attention to that. But it still 12-18 days before roots start good. Then still month two to raise up. No difference really. Least i dont think.

Sorry, I was kidding. Lots of seeds say "souvenir" on them because we aren't allowed to grow them out.
Udk bro. I do know what the three ones have no names is tho. Lmao. . Just smoke to me bro. Not trying to be a king. Just a fool.

Flowering tent slowly adding more. Next will be the one in veg soon as it make one more layer high. Right now she about 18" tall. I usually wait till about 26-28 before flip. Normally
Reason water bottles are there cause I was away for few days and not going just throw water away. That's waistful with chems in it

IMG_20240225_153233.jpg

IMG_20240225_153221.jpg

Looks like they dig being bottle fed!
I said same thing yesterday. They seem to like it. So I left the bottles . Just cause of that reason too. Good eye bro. Leave have never dropped once of needing water. Kinda like that.

Flowering tent slowly adding more. Next will be the one in veg soon as it make one more layer high. Right now she about 18" tall. I usually wait till about 26-28 before flip. Normally
Reason water bottles are there cause I was away for few days and not going just throw water away. That's waistful with chems in it

IMG_20240225_153233.jpg

IMG_20240225_153221.jpg
will it not cause overwatering?

Back
Top Bottom