Trying my new thing. Spores. Lions mane
Something to try out to see if it benefits me some
Day injected red oak hard wood
Humidity 75-80
Temp 75

IMG_20240216_140242.jpg

IMG_20240216_135637.jpg

:goodluck: with the Lion's Mane!
No doubt in the good luck thing. . I need it never done it before. But I got tree area that has logs and mushrooms growing in the wood so should be optional environment with a mimi help should work. In theory. Lmao.

So veg goes on . Top went very well new growth is on the herizon
Get some clones. And cross some male plants of the stanky berry and spice girl over the sherbet. I will be good then. Lmao.

IMG_20240217_121319.jpg

IMG_20240217_121311.jpg

IMG_20240217_121305.jpg

IMG_20240217_121302.jpg

IMG_20240217_121255.jpg

You can start by killing whatever those two are!

IMG_20240218_141300__01.jpg
That my dear boy is resin from pipe or leaves shake. You name it. . Most it's resin from pipes. Lmao. Haven't changed it in a while. Lmao.

That my dear boy is resin from pipe or leaves shake. You name it. . Most it's resin from pipes. Lmao. Haven't changed it in a while. Lmao.
Wife want let me mess up here table so table cloth goes on and I flip it then wash it .

Usually tomatoes are volunteers in other plants' pots, yours is going the other way!

Those are some tiny cuttings! Do you have a good success rate at that size?
I got dirt mixed up from greenhouse plants and smoke plants . Get herbs spices mushrooms now who knows what I'm going to grow next
But rate of clones. I had few die over the years. But hardly ever. If I had to think a guess. 1 out of 5 might die. But I found that smaller the cutting better root ball. But it does take a lot longer to grow up to flower. More than month longer than normal. Takes four months I believe to be ready for flowering at a 24" inch tall plant. . .
Now. One of the clone I just cut one might die cause I broke .bent the stem and hopefully didn't break it . But I think I did. Long as the view in middle didn't break it be ok. I think.
Idk I'm just water and try to be like y'all bro. I love growing. I hated farming as a kid in 70s went to military now finding myself wanting to be a farmer again.

Back
Top Bottom