Mad Scientist 7D2

Dropping some dos si do down

IMG_20240226_100327.jpg

If you do not know today is start of the voting for international cannabis Awards.

I know few seed companies are giving away free seeds.

I'll cut name off so you will have to go to the ICA websites to vote and or some seeds companies sent emails to people bought seeds before. How I found it out.

Screenshot_20240227-143723~2.jpg

Drop some lemon seed down.
Plan is bubble gum sherbet is got CS spray to make femalized sees on anything in the tent.
So plant get a good group and make the weaker plants stronger with the higher THC level plant. That's the theory

17091427351306620004763869188256.jpg

Tails and making seeds! Bro you're making it happen!
Nah just trying get some. Smoke up again. I got hurt for three months. And it hurt my stash box. Bad. Now going be out a little bit. Ugh that is not going. Be fun

Congratulations on your new seedlings! It's always exciting to see those little green sprouts emerge. I'm glad to hear your plants in veg are doing well, but sorry to hear you've been battling spider mites. Those pesky critters can be quite persistent, to prevent reinfestation, make sure to keep your grow area clean and tidy, and regularly inspect your plants for signs of mites, have you taken any additional steps to keep the spider mites at bay?

Congratulations on your new seedlings! It's always exciting to see those little green sprouts emerge. I'm glad to hear your plants in veg are doing well, but sorry to hear you've been battling spider mites. Those pesky critters can be quite persistent, to prevent reinfestation, make sure to keep your grow area clean and tidy, and regularly inspect your plants for signs of mites, have you taken any additional steps to keep the spider mites at bay?
Thank you Valerie. If that is still you . Lmao.
Been ruff half year for sure.

Back
Top Bottom