MadHatterJack's Indoor Soil & Soilless Grow Journal 2017

I know my plants historically have always liked going dry on a regular basis lol idk why they are just crazy I guess XD

I bet you'll get a good yield, have you flushed them at all yet?

I know my plants historically have always liked going dry on a regular basis lol idk why they are just crazy I guess XD

I bet you'll get a good yield, have you flushed them at all yet?
Yes. I was having a hard time finding the solution to a nutrient overdose and stuck my Ppm pen in the runoff and got 278x10 on the meter. So I flushed almost a gallon through each pot until I got the Ppm down. Other than that no flushing. Seems the red hair browning has stopped too.

Yes. I was having a hard time finding the solution to a nutrient overdose and stuck my Ppm pen in the runoff and got 278x10 on the meter. So I flushed almost a gallon through each pot until I got the Ppm down. Other than that no flushing. Seems the red hair browning has stopped too.
Yea that might help lol I was surprised to see my run off come out at 1000 ppm but that was after almost 2 months of watering with minimal to no run off so I shouldn't be.

Also make sure your tds meter is set right lol there's e.c., tds, and ppm

Mine was set to tds instead of ppm so I was accidentally feeding too high lol I think ppm is e.c x 500 and tds is e.c. x700!

Lol definitely good to discover before it becomes an issue! Nice work man!

Yea that might help lol I was surprised to see my run off come out at 1000 ppm but that was after almost 2 months of watering with minimal to no run off so I shouldn't be.

Mine was set to tds instead of ppm so I was accidentally feeding too high lol I think ppm is e.c x 500 and tds is e.c. x700!

Yea I think I read that too. I'm not sure what mines at but it would be a good idea to check lol.

Nice n easy then .

That's why I always use EC no confusion then

And then others can convert to tds or ppm and everyone knows what there looking at and not guessing. Maybe I just over think things sometimes.

Everything I study has always been in ppm so it's kinda what I gravitate towards but I think most of the reading I've done on hydro they always use e.c.

My Meter does all 3 but I always use EC on my journal because to many people mix the other 2 but EC kind of stands alone and then they know they have to do the conversion

Yea that make sense lol maybe this old dog will try to learn a new trick XD

Can't wait to see some frosty glue :3

GrandpaTokin is rocking his grandpa glue!

Can't wait to see some frosty glue :3

GrandpaTokin is rocking his grandpa glue!
I know right. It's going to epic. I'll take everyone from seed to cure to smoke of the first joint. .

Should be a fun few months! I'll get the pre rolls going lol

Update time.

Three baby's are looking good. No more have sprouted just yet. Just about to start building it's first true cannabis leaves.
420-magazine-mobile354572274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile33989057.jpg

Then onto the flowering trio.

Anastasia
420-magazine-mobile213832498.jpg

Priscilla
420-magazine-mobile1398833527.jpg

And gimpy
420-magazine-mobile341339203.jpg

Night all.

Back
Top Bottom