MadHatterJack's Indoor Soil & Soilless Grow Journal 2017

Mine gets CO2 when the stupid cat tries to chew on them.
So funny. I won't let my cat go near them but he wants inside so bad. It makes sense though. Indoor cat so I bet it sees the tent as a door to outside. Perfect tropical weather. Very rainforest like. Smell of premium dirt to shit in.

Definitely have to keep my tent closed and then close the door if I'm working in there during the day, both of my lights are freaking blinding, I guarantee if I didn't have glasses id have burned my cornea by now

So funny. I won't let my cat go near them but he wants inside so bad. It makes sense though. Indoor cat so I bet it sees the tent as a door to outside. Perfect tropical weather. Very rainforest like. Smell of premium dirt to shit in.
I just had to check to make sure the door to my growroom was closed. The cat's here on the bed with me for now anyway.

I guess that was in reference to animals being in there .

Definitely have to keep my tent closed and then close the door if I'm working in there during the day, both of my lights are freaking blinding, I guarantee if I didn't have glasses id have burned my cornea by now
Yea it's sad but I rarely let my cat inside the room. He wants in so bad though. I bet, 800w cobs. Dam

Make a little cfl set up and grow cat grass to keep him content .

Epic fail time. I decided my fan was too loud so I constructed some sound proofing. Or so I thought.
420-magazine-mobile1811681788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile155296812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile601131926.jpg

Looks great right? In theory things always sound great. Even after putting it over my fan the sound was far less. However I didn't sound proof it, I created a dam speaker box. It totally changed the sound from a tolerable white noise to a horrible sound I couldn't stand. It was somewhat less noisy but just horrible to listen to. Live and learn.

Eggshell cartons google it ?

Tooo muuucchhh reeeevvveeerrrrbbbb lol

I used foam but the issue was it created a speaker box and changed the sound.

Yeah laughed at the extra bass it made it eh? Egg cartons are known to sound proof walls so wonder if you made a box out of it make a difference

Basically anything that has enough give to absorb a pressure wave rather than reflect it back out should suffice. All suggestions people have made here so far I can see being successful. Start with the cheapest and/or easiest and go with what works for you. Just my own personal opinion, of course.

There we go so what's next ?

Everything crushing good jack ?
Things are going great and thanks for asking. I got three more Durban kush plants coming and now three gorilla glue which is in my other journal. Buds and THC are stacking up in my flower tent nicely. Here's my veg tent.
420-magazine-mobile28613227.jpg

Noticing some sativa traits coming in now in flower.
420-magazine-mobile1716383284.jpg

I'll do a proper update later tonight.

Things are going great and thanks for asking. I got three more Durban kush plants coming and now three gorilla glue which is in my other journal. Buds and THC are stacking up in my flower tent nicely. Here's my veg tent.
420-magazine-mobile28613227.jpg

Noticing some sativa traits coming in now in flower.
420-magazine-mobile1716383284.jpg

I'll do a proper update later tonight.

Yeah guess they are thin leafs and longer eh?

Yeah guess they are thin leafs and longer eh?
Well unless it's a nutrient issue I noticed that the leaves were fat Indica leaves in veg. Now I'm seeing them show more of the Durban poison characteristics. I love Durban poison.

Back
Top Bottom