Madmedscience's 1000W 12 Plant 1st Grow

UPDATE
day 16 of flower.

So I brought in a new strain purple goo. 2 of them. I took out sarah (a purple power plant) so I dont go over count. Almost had 2 new strains but one decided to herm..

I also had a small white fly problem and I decided to take care of it with hot pepper wax insect repellent. It has seem to do the trick the plants are really loving life
20141223_190557.jpg
20141223_190550.jpg
20141222_152617.jpg
20141222_152456.jpg
20141222_152423.jpg

I also got a mix of a tea blend from my local hydroponic shop that had bat guano and worm castings in it.. :)

Subbed. You are going to have a jungle up in there. Good luck man. Did you trim or lolly pop the under neath growth before went 12/12

Ya I trimmed althrough veg, topped them and I lollipoped them after they went into flower. Thank you and sorry for late reply I wanted to do another update showing that. But I can update tomorrow or the next day

Looks Great MadMed :thumb:
theres a whole bunch of people having great success with led's
I myself have been using advanced led's for just about 3 years now and those same lights are still working great
I like the space you have going too im pretty tight on space 4x4x5 tent for bloom
:high-five:

Its getting close to harvest, most of my plants are now in flush stage and there will be 3 harvest dates. So with the harvest right around the corner I have constructed a dry tent. With intake at the bottom, exhaust from holes up top, a hydrometer, the fan is connected to a variable speed controller and timer, sorry about the rotation of picture I didnt have much time and that angle got the whole thing in pic
20150203_122906.jpg
20150203_122755.jpg

so its day 64 and my plants seem to be all milky i've been flushing for a week now, and i wanna pull them, but i just hope its enough time to flush.. might wait a couple more days, how long do you usually flush your plants for? i have one bubble bucket and the rest are 5gal pots with readygrow moisture. i've read on here people saying anywhere from 1 week to 2...

you do know that hydrometer is used to check salinity in water>?
just fyi :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom