Denver Durban Kush - ProMix HP - RX Green Solution - 1000W HPS

Day 75

The Epsom Salt really seemed to do the trick. Both #1 and #2 are responding well as are my other plants.

DSC_02639.JPG

DSC_02628.JPG

The new growth looks much better now.

DSC_02687.JPG

DSC_02696.JPG

Still working out some environmental issues with this new room.

DSC_02707.JPG

Either tonight or tomorrow I plan to do some trimming. I would have liked to do it sooner, but figured these plants were already unhappy.

Day 83

I topped these about 6 days ago and they received another feeding the day after. I'm not really too serious about dates and amounts anymore...just taking it as it comes along. I am pretty happy that they seem to have turned the corner and are back being happy.

DSC_025613.JPG

DSC_025310.JPG

DSC_025413.JPG

DSC_025019.JPG

DSC_025215.JPG

DSC_024915.JPG

Hrmmm....

DSC_024513.JPG

Day 98

The first few pictures are from last weekend. I was looking through these and saw this on #1.

DSC_024313.JPG

I really needed to reduce my plant count before these went into flower with the others. #2 is showing definite signs of being female, so....

DSC_024820.JPG

#2 is happy in her new home and is now on 17/7 for a week before they all go 12/12.

DSC_024916.JPG

And for kicks I took a few clones off of #2. I'll see how that goes.

DSC_025713.JPG

Day 105

So she's been under the 17/7 schedule for a week and tonight I'm setting my timers to 12/12. The one hour light deprivation seemed to trigger something different. I usually don't see the nodes getting tighter until after they have been in flowering for awhile, but these seemed to start this week. This is still the first time I've grown this strain so my experience can't really compare anything. I'll try this with Euphoria the next time they are ready.

DSC_024017.JPG

DSC_024314.JPG

DSC_024211.JPG

She appears to be happy. I wasn't quite sure what she wanted earlier on, but I think she's enjoying her new room.

DSC_024514.JPG

Good call on the male. The girl looks great!l

I'm still not always 100% positive this early, but since the other is showing female signs, I decided to give it a chop to cut my plant count. I was really surprised at the effect the 1 hour drop in "on time" had on this one as well as my others in the same room. Lights are off right now, but I want to get some better pictures later.

Day 125

Looking great Guano, they are about to take off.

Thanks Shig, it's definitely the fun time for them...and me too I guess :)

The Big Gal is still sleeping right now, but I wanted to post these up. I've commented before on others posts that I try to keep everything alive as best as I can. These are the clones I took earlier, and I have to confess that they haven't had the easiest life. However, they did start responding and since they aren't dead I'm going to continue with them.

I transferred them to 5" pots this morning (I forgot to get root pictures). Same ProMix HP with a sprinkling of Mycos throughout. I mixed up a half strength gallon of RX Green Solution Veg formula and gave a light feeding. If these do well, I may start another journal to keep track of some experiments I want to do with them, but figured I'd at least get them documented here.

DSC_030920.JPG

DSC_031125.JPG

DSC_031322.JPG

Day 132

Fed yesterday and took a few pictures. I'm on the heavy bloom feed schedule which is 20ml per gallon.

DSC_034514.JPG

DSC_034314.JPG

DSC_034611.JPG

DSC_034911.JPG

DSC_034811.JPG

DSC_035417.JPG

DSC_035514.JPG

Lower fan leaves are just starting to pack it in. Farewell ladies...thanks for your service.

DSC_035615.JPG

That's it for this week. I'm thinking by the beginning of June these should be about ready. I'd like to get a USB microscope by then but funds may not permit it.

Day 139

Still just chugging along. I'm really enjoying this plant...it's in with my others right now, and definitely holding its own. I have it in with my Dakini Kush which is also a hybrid but the Denver Durban Kush seems to be favoring the Inidca side while my Dakini seems to be favoring the Sativa side (My Dakini usually does seem more Sativa to me so this is no surprise). Anyway....

DSC_034315.JPG

She has always had a nice healthy look to her. The trunk looks good (to me anyways) and the lower leaves are still feeding back slowly.

DSC_034812.JPG

I like finding the peekers :)

DSC_034415.JPG

Her main branching off node

DSC_034912.JPG

DSC_035616.JPG

DSC_035313.JPG

Upper fans are just starting to show some fading. I really like this RX Green Solutions. It seems to be easier to do heavier feedings without burning even at the tips. This is my first real veg with it and my second bloom and I think I'm going to stay with it from now on. I'm moving away from Gen Hydro and I think this is where I want to grow for awhile.

DSC_036111.JPG

That's it for another week. Not much else to report since most everything is running smoothly. Boring, I know :)

Day 187

Chopped her down last Monday. If I could have, I would have waited another week or two, but the Dakinis in the room were running the schedule. Final trim is tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel.

DSC_054012.JPG

So I've had a chance to sample this and I really like it. It seems to take a bit to kick in, but once it does it's by far the most relaxing strain I've tried. A very calming sensation without a strong sedating effect. I definitely plan to grow this one again and let it go the full distance.

This grow is officially over.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom