Maer's 540W Advanced LED — G13/Haze - DIY 4" PVC Revised StevehmaNFT Grow

Re: Maer's 540W Advanced LED – G13/Haze - DIY 4" PVC Revised StevehmaNFT Grow

For best results use plain water no need to heat it or use any hormone gel/powder. The gel can cause ph imbalance over time when they dissolve, attract bacteria, etc...that can contribute to the health I don't use them and get great results in aero and bubble cloner. I have also place cuttings in a cup of water with no airstone and still get roots in 3 weeks. Cannabis is a very strong plant. Good luck in your next attempt!

For best results use plain water no need to heat it or use any hormone gel/powder. The gel can cause ph imbalance over time when they dissolve, attract bacteria, etc...that can contribute to the health I don't use them and get great results in aero and bubble cloner. I have also place cuttings in a cup of water with no airstone and still get roots in 3 weeks. Cannabis is a very strong plant. Good luck in your next attempt!

How big are the cuttings you take? Do you shave the outer layer of skin off?

How big are the cuttings you take? Do you shave the outer layer of skin off?

I did a variety of things this time and tracked which clone was which. I will provide updates in the new thread.

3-6in cuttings, no shaving, and I don't even bother with 45 degree angle cut. :Namaste:

I need a taller dome for my clone tray. I've been cutting at 3-4 inches, and the girls are getting squished under the lid.

IMAG06682.jpg

Hope Maer doesn't mind the off road adventure.

fncg, that dome of yours is quite small for large cuttings. If you can get the larger one like a dome with ventilation openings at the top would be great. Or, you can even use a transparent plastic container just flip it over on top of the tray, acts like a humidity dome. Going with the container will last as it is not as flimsy as the thin plastic dome. The long cuttings in 3-6in is best for aero, bubbler, fogger cloner since the dome is not needed. If you like to keep using the same tray and dome, reduce the cutting length to 3in max and plug it deep into the rockwool. After roots the dome is not required.

I like to use 2 translucent plastic shoeboxes, one inverted on top of the other.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom