Magic’s Second: 3 Strain Grow Show

Hey Magic! Hope you're doing well. You did a really good job with this grow, even under all the difficult circumstances.
Looks like a great haul of some good bud brother! :high-five::passitleft:looking forward to some bud pics.
I love your growing style and you're an awesome guy to have around, let me know as soon as you start up your next journal! No pressure - take it easy, and take care of yourself.
Happy harvesting :slide:Cheers Magic!
[/QUOTE
Hey Magic! Hope you're doing well. You did a really good job with this grow, even under all the difficult circumstances.
Looks like a great haul of some good bud brother! :high-five::passitleft:looking forward to some bud pics.
I love your growing style and you're an awesome guy to have around, let me know as soon as you start up your next journal! No pressure - take it easy, and take care of yourself.
Happy harvesting :slide:Cheers Magic!
Yes I’ll def be taking some pics. I’ll have a haul for sure. I snapped a small lower branch off the green crack a couple weeks ago. I dried and tried. Bloody knocked me on my ass that green crack , I chilled on the couch for 4 hours. Yes the next I’ll be starting in a couple weeks prob. I have a cbd strain growing in the garden for a police officer. He has no time or knowledge to grow so I offered. He my neighbor. He is awesome. Yes definitely was a challenge this grow. A lot on my mind. Etc.
next round I have gelato and white widow. Do another 6. Have a great day cheers. Stay tuned in the next couple weeks for the weigh in. Cheers and happy growing. Magic.

Good evening fellow growers. It’s been a busy few days with the chop and trim. Vacations etc.
the final number is in. My goal was 32 ounces on 6 plants. I came a bit shy but happy with the result. Grand total of all 6 plants was 25 ounces. I’m happy with the result. I have tried all three strains and the all get me wrecked. Crown Royale. Green crack and bubba kush.
10 ounces from the green crack 7 ounces bubba kush and 8 ounces of the crown Royale. All crop king seeds.
Hope you all have fantastic grows going.
My next round is started.
Gelato x2
White widow x2
Green crack x2

Cheers and happy growing. New journal to start. Cheers magic

Awesome haul indeed! :bravo:

I’ll have to keep an eye out for your new journal!

Are your new seeds crop king as well?
Yes all crop king. They have done me good.

Yooo brother Magic, 25 oz is damn good coming out of a 4x4! :yahoo: Loved the grow and looking forward to your next - till then enjoy your harvest...:passitleft:
Happy growing! :morenutes:

Yeah they’ve treated me well, as well. You had an impressive haul my friend! :thumb:

Look forward to seeing a new journal from you!!
I know it’s quality over quantity. The 25 ounce
Yooo brother Magic, 25 oz is damn good coming out of a 4x4! :yahoo: Loved the grow and looking forward to your next - till then enjoy your harvest...:passitleft:
Happy growing! :morenutes:
Ya I’m happy about the yield ... it’s not quantity it’s quality. And it’s good. Just curious. Are my numbers ok coming out of the 4x4 good. It was 6 plants. Lst traing etc.
I was not expecting miracles. I’m going to try for 32 ounces next grow.

Just curious. Are my numbers ok coming out of the 4x4 good. It was 6 plants. Lst traing etc.
I was not expecting miracles. I’m going to try for 32 ounces next grow.
Yeah those numbers are excellent coming out the 4x4, really. :high-five:

Yeah those numbers are excellent coming out the 4x4, really. :high-five:
Perfect. Lol I did something right. Journal will be started soon. Plants are outta the ground. Week old ... Cheerio. I’ll post the link.

Thanks everyone for tuning in when you could. I’m going to send this journal to the completed section. I’ll be starting a new journal ... so keep an eye out for it. Happy growing. Cheers magic

Post a link here, if you could please! when you get the next one going that is :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom