Mandala of Nirvana

sending protection vibes your way bro,
Thanx, SS! Luckily it was quite a few blocks away, and he said his friend was being dumb about it.

Well, I think the Kalichakras have finally stopped stretching. The bag seed has stretched to 1/2" past the light. I think it will be fine but, I had to do something for the Ks.
100_0444.JPG

I mounted a couple of floros to light the tops.
100_04452.JPG

100_04473.JPG

They're 34W, 725 lumens, and 3450k each.

I see your still having prob's with the clones. I use to too, till I got started with this 'vita grow', rooting compound and the anti wilt from same outfit. I made a 'daisy' cloner out of a kitty litter bucket, pump, and afew 360 spray jets. I'd figgure I'm getting 95% now. It's not a gel its alchol base. GL flowers are starting to look pretty.

Welcome and thanx for the product advice, norcaliwood! I scanned through your journal, and I gotta say, AWESOME Work! Your back yard is like a paradise! I've been thinking about making a cloner. Yours looks nice. It's just a DWC bucket with a pump and 360 sprayer, right?

Yea, SS, I thought about it, but it's just way too crowded already. I've even had to tie up branches to get more horizontal space. Plus, they are over 4' tall and pretty stiff.
Check out the sardine can!
100_04821.JPG

100_04832.JPG

I fed them yesterday and discovered that I broke a lower branch on K2 the previous watering. It's acting like it was LSTed!
100_04692.JPG

Here are pics from yesterdays feeding.
Northern Lights Got a little pic happy with this one.
100_0476.JPG

100_04602.JPG

100_04621.JPG

100_04631.JPG

100_0464.JPG

I noticed that a couple of lower fan leaves had fallen off, and when I moved her a couple more came off. I think they didn't get enough light through her dense canopy, and were deemed useless by the plant.
100_04651.JPG

100_04661.JPG

Bag Seed The stinkiest and frostiest of the bunch. Her buds are spiraling up the stalk.
100_04721.JPG

100_04741.JPG

Organic Bag Seed With huge fan leaves.
100_04713.JPG

100_04701.JPG

100_04751.JPG

Kalichakra 1 Sorry 'bout the feet! Lying on my back was the best way to get all of the Ks.
100_04811.JPG

100_04671.JPG

Kalichakra 2
100_04801.JPG

100_04681.JPG

:surf:

Cloner3.JPG

Heres a pic of the spray manifold I made for it. And any bucket will work fine Plants looking good and thx for peeking in on mine

Those are the little 360 jets I wanna see what the spinner ones do next time I tweak on a DIY prodject. Even the posiablity of using a fogger.

In the veg room.
I got some success with the clones.:cheer: The two Ks are showing real good roots, and one of the NLs is showing not so great roots. I transplanted those three. the clone from the top of the runt looks great, but no roots showing yet. The other Nl and runt clones aren't looking so good. The 2 Ks. They had flowers too.
100_04851.JPG

100_04861.JPG

100_04871.JPG

Transplants. NL in front
100_04901.JPG

Runt top and the rest
100_04891.JPG

And here's the runt. Probably going to top it again.
100_04881.JPG

Thanx, Tunes! Your not doing too shabby yourself. Ha, ha!
Here's some more info for y'all. I used to water by filling the drip saucers to equal levels. This was a p.i.t.a.! Sucking up excess with a squeeze bulb and spraying it into pots with dry saucers. I now do it like this and use the runoff for my veggie garden.
100_04771.JPG

100_04781.JPG

nice. ingenuity.

plus congrats on the good clones, as long as you keep the line going that the most important thing. one good clone is all you need to get more.

;)

Thanx, Wheel, Tunes, and Butcher!

Well my computer lost its memory, and with everything going to the new style motherboards, I'll probably have to build a new computer. Well, my brother will. LOL After some work he got this backup computer going for me, so now I can check back in. Unfortunately, I can't upload any pics yet. It's to bad too , 'cause the ladies are looking great!

In the flower room I've stopped feeding the NL and Bagseed in preparation for harvest. It looks like they'll be coming down next weekend. The Organic Bagseed is coles behind them, and the 2 Kalichakras have at least 2 more weeks. NL and Bagseed are really frosty, and Bagseed has a strong dank aroma. So, it's a good thing I upgraded my carbon filter to a Phresh filter.

In the veg room the two Kali clones are thriving, but the NL clone is pretty much done for. I've topped the runt again and taken a clone, which is in a peat pellet and housed in a sundae cup. I've also gotten a couple of additions. My friend was getting rid of some plants, so he gave me a couple. They are believed to be California Orange. He also had some Lemon Burst, which I believed he said were Lemon Drop crossed with White Widow, I think. I wish I had gotten a couple of those instead, since I already got CO seeds from him. Oh well, they are revegging now, because he had them outside.

Can't wait to get some pics up! Now I have to catch up on all the journals! :peace::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom