Manifolding

Here's a picture of my quadline.

And then there's the LST only plant.

if white widow is anything like white rhino it wont have a good mainline
the white rhino i mainlined is too much of a bush, the mainline on it really sucks.
ideally you want a sativa leaning hybrid, or a sativa, something with long branching and space between the internodes.
i might be completely off, but if white widow is more of a bushy plant instead of lanky, youre gonna end with a very crowded plant like i did.
Thats what I've understood all indications to be thus far regarding WW. I have all Indica-dominant ladies because of height and potency. Indica is my medicine, Sativa is my rec. I appreciate the heads up. I'll probably just keep them topped and let them be, HOPEFULLY they wont stretch too far. The package listed their stretch at 100%, luckily not 200%.

Here's a picture of my quadline.

And then there's the LST only plant.

Wow, do I see 11 heads? Thats like my Kosher Kush experiment with bending. Ive never done ANYTHING like that before, so dont judge me! LOL I'm realizing that I may be a 20-year veteran consumer, but I'm just a 3rd-Year grower of Cannabis. I've spent like 5 years or so gardening regular vegetables from Corn & carrots, to eggplant, cucumber, berries, and potatoes.
20190328_125449.jpg
20190327_111555.jpg
20190321_145132.jpg

Oh yeah, these are about 5 days old, the pictures. Ill add some others to show when I get back to the house.

Not bad for a first effort, the critical could have been improved but knocking it about like i did didnt help

The 2 gas have taken to it nicely though

nice hink, fun to see others experiments too lol

well i had a bad night, seems i didnt learn my jumper lesson, literally wanted to shoot myself as the temp gauge fell to the floor and as i leaned over the critical tge dreaded sleeve struck again fk sake

this was her (and i believe she is showing she is a she now) this morning, and doesbr look like the limb will make it, bit of tape and propped it up but i fear i snapped too far and for a second time she will lose a limb, poor girl is being butchered, god knows what she will produce at the end lol

dammit
I wanna learn that so bad. Where can i get a step by step? Like how old when i do it and where?

I wanna learn that so bad. Where can i get a step by step? Like how old when i do it and where?

this is quite a good video series, 3 parts, talks a bit in the first but about 25mins in iirc he starts getting to business

Why are you not going to try again?

maybe its just my grow but it really stunts growth at the beginning and i dont think i got any extra yield by doing it

im not saying it doesnt have a purposeby for what im trying to do i think lst and scrog are the way to go.

now if i had the extra space to grow and was trying purposely to grow some trophy colas and was willing to sacrifice the time and extra space for ansingle plant to do, i would do again but currently dont have that

B1CC6834-CE84-4CEF-B828-8470D8AEE96B.jpeg
631AF7F1-6FD7-4309-B3C2-0A03CE92C20D.jpeg

little update on the bushes
10 weeks veg this weekend, will have a major haircut then start dropping lights
i was going to transplant all 3 into the bigger pots after the success with gas1 but havent had time since then to be able to do it, long weeks these past 2, and waiting another couple after a transplant for the other 2 seems pointless, theyre still short, but starting to get height so dont want to waste the work by another 2 weeks veg growth,
critical
2DD85F05-D6FD-4BD8-98BB-E03415D4D1F6.jpeg

gas2
5885D013-A8D0-480C-8521-75A4D7E079AC.jpeg

gas1
AD82D107-5D85-4F3A-809C-554D88D49AE1.jpeg

getting hard to get a full pic above lol

so i want to defoliate and clean them up for switch, how should i proceed with this please guys, havent done this before, will i take off any tops at the main arms that have had to come up from underneath and thus struggled compared to the others?
and on each ‘top’ arm, should i clean all the growth below the main top? or wtf should i do lol
anyone have any good instructions for this pleaseeee

Looking good there. I’m on my 2nd Grow and I too am trying to mainline my grow. My first grow I did toppings and LST training, and had a mixed result. I had 4 that worked out great and others not so well (mite issue being a big factor) Grew some nice colas but lots of wasted energy on popcorn buds, as I never defoilated my girls. Overall I like the results I’ve gotten so far, and will be making the flowering switch on Thursday. Some looks very uniform and 2 I kind of let go a bit wild, but lots of cola tops can be seen. (One didn’t take as a node was missing and am just doing my best LST) Just can’t get over how often I have to defoliate my plants and that is sometimes every 3rd day or so. Can’t wait to see the results and best of luck with your grow. Picture of my grow today at 53 days

Beautiful plants! You're doing something right! Or a lot right!

ok i hope i didnt just fuck these up, as you saw yesterday the two gas were nice little shrubs

well no more
EA67AEDE-D067-4778-935C-5A571C37B549.jpeg
6E7E0027-AD21-4E68-A89F-36A46D2D865A.jpeg
B391FD91-F882-4FDF-A056-9655C0984360.jpeg
618BFDBE-8D16-47CD-AEBF-BD0916BC9A51.jpeg
8AC40C62-9866-4472-A237-D1166698A845.jpeg

looked around at some stuff and saw a lot that were trimmed back similar so i hope i didnt take tooooooo much lol
took a fair bit :eek:

opinions please

did i kill it or is it a job well done? lol

please be brutally honest
i can take it

Back
Top Bottom