Many different problems I don't understand

420-magazine-mobile279762146.jpg

That to me looks like a male part. Does anyone else agree?
Great job catching this so earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My search results told me the same, that it's a male part and i care about my babies bro so i cut the hell out of that shit:)))
But it doesn't seem like everyone agrees on that...

My search results told me the same, that it's a male part and i care about my babies bro so i cut the hell out of that shit:)))
But it doesn't seem like everyone agrees on that...

You seriously caught it so early so I understand why some wouldn't agree or even see what you were seeing.
I've come across a handful of grows on this forum where they would have just snipped those off and kept the plant going. I've never tried anything like that myself though.
You will find what looks like a baby seed inside a calyx but that's not until later in flower and it's not the same as a male part. I wouldn't cut off any more calyx as they are very important to the plant durning flower. The good thing is now you know the difference between the two.

Check the second one !
IMG_250316.JPG
IMG_250227.JPG
]
IMG_250126.JPG
IMG_250024.JPG
IMG_249924.JPG

Runoff water ph is 5.8 from both with 6.5 water, though i flushed them last time like a week ago, and now i feel really tired and , should i get new grow guys, or call some asshole to get some cheap shit to smoke, if anyone got a suggestion? An idea or information.
I will be glad to hear them:)

Looks like a couple deficiencies due to pH problem. 5.8 is way too low for soil. You can use ph Up from your grow shop, or someone else can guide you thru home remedy. I've never had to adjust pH upwards.

But bro that's fucking weird and pissing me off, because it was 5.8 and i flashed it with toooooo much water i put it under the tap what gives 7.2 water and still didn't change!! Isn't that crazy?

Looks like a couple deficiencies due to pH problem. 5.8 is way too low for soil. You can use ph Up from your grow shop, or someone else can guide you thru home remedy. I've never had to adjust pH upwards.

I paid too much on biobizz, people bullshit a lot about orgainc and no need of adjusting shit but that's really fucked up i just used root juice first week and 7.7-8 Ph tap water BB allmix soil (what people said never need to adjust ph) all my problems because of the PH now.
And the funny thing the PH is really down though i really have no clue how did it get down this way no low ph water or nutes.

I paid too much on biobizz, people bullshit a lot about orgainc and no need of adjusting shit but that's really fucked up i just used root juice first week and 7.7-8 Ph tap water BB allmix soil (what people said never need to adjust ph) all my problems because of the PH now.
And the funny thing the PH is really down though i really have no clue how did it get down this way no low ph water or nutes.

I had similar problems in soil. Soil is great for many but I hate it.

I think you can save these girls if you fix the PH. I'd also feed NOTHING BUT WATER at least until they come back 100%

Perhaps this will be helpful?

Adjusting your soil pH:
Once you have determined the pH of your soil with a good tester, you can amend the soil if needed to accommodate the plants in your garden using inexpensive materials commonly available at your local garden center.

* Adjust soil pH slowly over several days time, and check pH often as you go. Radical changes in pH may cause osmotic shock damage to the roots.

Raising soil pH: (to make it more alkaline)
It is generally easier to make soil mixes more alkaline than it is to make them more acidic. The addition of dolomite lime, hardwood ash, bone meal, crushed marble, or crushed oyster shells will help to raise the soil pH.

by MisterIto
In soil: add dolomite limestone to the soil; use small amounts of hydrated lime.

Raising hydroponic pH: (to make it more alkaline)

In hydroponics: use potassium silicate, provides silicon at an effective doseage.
In bioponics/hydro-organics: add small amounts of sodium bicarbonate or lime.

Lowering soil pH: (to make it more acidic)
If your soil needs to be more acidic, sawdust, composted leaves, wood chips, cottonseed meal, leaf mold and especially peat moss, will lower the soil pH.

I had similar problems in soil. Soil is great for many but I hate it.

I think you can save these girls if you fix the PH. I'd also feed NOTHING BUT WATER at least until they come back 100%

Perhaps this will be helpful?

Adjusting your soil pH:
Once you have determined the pH of your soil with a good tester, you can amend the soil if needed to accommodate the plants in your garden using inexpensive materials commonly available at your local garden center.

* Adjust soil pH slowly over several days time, and check pH often as you go. Radical changes in pH may cause osmotic shock damage to the roots.

Raising soil pH: (to make it more alkaline)
It is generally easier to make soil mixes more alkaline than it is to make them more acidic. The addition of dolomite lime, hardwood ash, bone meal, crushed marble, or crushed oyster shells will help to raise the soil pH.

by MisterIto
In soil: add dolomite limestone to the soil; use small amounts of hydrated lime.

Raising hydroponic pH: (to make it more alkaline)

In hydroponics: use potassium silicate, provides silicon at an effective doseage.
In bioponics/hydro-organics: add small amounts of sodium bicarbonate or lime.

Lowering soil pH: (to make it more acidic)
If your soil needs to be more acidic, sawdust, composted leaves, wood chips, cottonseed meal, leaf mold and especially peat moss, will lower the soil pH.

Today i feeded with water that settled for 20 hours ph was 7.0 , around 4 liters and then i noticed the run out water was 6.1 and then i watered one liter with one ml bloom 1 ml fish mixthe water was 6.7 and then the run out was 6.0.
I am pretty happy about it, and i think the problem will stop till next feeding. What do you think?

Does anybody else think that the PH issues are most likely the reason for the hermie?

Also, if PH stress is causing the hermie, is it possible that it would stop producing pollen sacks after the PH is finally corrected?

I agree with you because where i saw the hermies, the leave didn't look that will and it was down the stem also no hermies at all on the top and i can notice more hair with the hours!!

So i agree with stressing out the ph would cause the plant hermies but about if it stops after, i have no clue:/

Today i feeded with water that settled for 20 hours ph was 7.0 , around 4 liters and then i noticed the run out water was 6.1 and then i watered one liter with one ml bloom 1 ml fish mixthe water was 6.7 and then the run out was 6.0.
I am pretty happy about it, and i think the problem will stop till next feeding. What do you think?

My thought here is something that was said by the "grow boss" on youtube. He said that plants think in terms of weeks, not days or hours. So do not expect this problem to be corrected quickly. She can recover but you need to give her time and STOP KILLING HER .

I think after 7 days... If you stop killing her... she'll be just starting to look ALMOST healthy.

But seriously, I would not use bloom nutes or fish emulsion or anything else for at least 2 weeks!!!!!!

Maybe I am just in an overly cautious mood but I'd like to point out that cannabis can grow in soil without ANY nutrients or additives, whatsoever...

So my point is that you ought to "err on the side of caution". That's why I say no more of anything until they are 100% all better .️

P.S. I am a beginner too but I've done lots of research! So anyway, you might not want to listen to me at all .

My thought here is something that was said by the "grow boss" on youtube. He said that plants think in terms of weeks, not days or hours. So do not expect this problem to be corrected quickly. She can recover but you need to give her time and STOP KILLING HER .

I think after 7 days... If you stop killing her... she'll be just starting to look ALMOST healthy.

But seriously, I would not use bloom nutes or fish emulsion or anything else for at least 2 weeks!!!!!!

Maybe I am just in an overly cautious mood but I'd like to point out that cannabis can grow in soil without ANY nutrients or additives, whatsoever...

So my point is that you ought to "err on the side of caution". That's why I say no more of anything until they are 100% all better .��️

P.S. I am a beginner too but I've done lots of research! So anyway, you might not want to listen to me at all .

Because i am new on this, have an idea how does it take weeks and the lowryder 2 finish in about seven weeks from seed, and she is already starting to flower, is it like i can't do anythinrg anymore cause her life circle is shorter than fixing the water ph? Haha

And you are right it's bad to give her nutes when she has problems, but when i think about it i was always giving straight water and then i gave her now two ml of orgainc nutes and the whole grow is organic, i mean you can't go wrong in two ml with organic nutes especially first real feeding after straight water til it started to flower.

You are right they may be able to flower and you harvest before you even put any nutes, but when she already half yellow cause of the ph, i don't think it's bad idea giving her some nitrogen and phosphorus:/

One more thing, sorry about saying that but the guys told me to stop watering her because she is over watered i asked about fixing the ph before i let her to dry out because i noticed the ph was way down like 5.3 run out water, but they were like no just let her dry there is over watering yeah right she was feeling bad because she is over watered but she wouldn't be that bad as now if i fixed the ph with flushing her or whatever before i let her to dry out like now, she dried out she looks stronger in general but the leaves looks sooooo bad because i let her dry for a week with low ph:) i feel like fixing the problem and then giving time to heal better than waiting to fix first problem itself and then fix the others because the other with this time getting way too big with the time :)

Leaves actually aren't that bad. They have plenty of green to feed plant still, so you are not low on nitrogen. Adding N now while she's not in steady growth will cause nute burn.

Also, as pH rises other nutes will become available again. Adding nutes won't help while you have pH lockout, and when lockout is fixed you will have too much nutes again.

Underlying rule: Deficiencies are a lot easier and faster to fix than nute burns. A lot of growers say that letting a plant get hungry for nutes occasionally is beneficial in long run, encourages roots to grow and search for food. Same with water. That's why we let pots dry out almost completely.

Old leaves will continue to look bad, but new growth should improve gradually as pH improves. 2nd underlying rule: Bad things happen quickly, good things take time. Plant will be healthier in long run and have more strength to put on weight in final weeks if pH increases slowly without shocking plant.

It seems illogical but the best course of action right now is to wait and do as little as possible. Deal with pH first, slowly, then any other issues that remain. I think most of those will clear up with pH. :Namaste:

Leaves actually aren't that bad. They have plenty of green to feed plant still, so you are not low on nitrogen. Adding N now while she's not in steady growth will cause nute burn.

Also, as pH rises other nutes will become available again. Adding nutes won't help while you have pH lockout, and when lockout is fixed you will have too much nutes again.

Underlying rule: Deficiencies are a lot easier and faster to fix than nute burns. A lot of growers say that letting a plant get hungry for nutes occasionally is beneficial in long run, encourages roots to grow and search for food. Same with water. That's why we let pots dry out almost completely.

Old leaves will continue to look bad, but new growth should improve gradually as pH improves. 2nd underlying rule: Bad things happen quickly, good things take time. Plant will be healthier in long run and have more strength to put on weight in final weeks if pH increases slowly without shocking plant.

It seems illogical but the best course of action right now is to wait and do as little as possible. Deal with pH first, slowly, then any other issues that remain. I think most of those will clear up with pH. :Namaste:

You are right they are not in very bad condition, but what makes me worry is they are not getting better, it's not good giving them any nutes but i washed one of the plants twice with only water so i was like i think whatever i may need one ml growing orgainc solution in last litter of water won't be that bad.

I just flashed so it doesn't take so long time to raise and the plant goes so bad, especially when i saw the vines of the leaves ar like black and the blackness is raising around the vines as well, and i tearing a bit!!

Also because there are no more growing and she started to flower couple of days ago, and i didn't want to end up with yellow plant especially because the plant don't go green again after deficiencies:)

And thank you for following the thread, i appreciate it:)

You are right they are not in very bad condition, but what makes me worry is they are not getting better, it's not good giving them any nutes but i washed one of the plants twice with only water so i was like i think whatever i may need one ml growing orgainc solution in last litter of water won't be that bad.

I just flashed so it doesn't take so long time to raise and the plant goes so bad, especially when i saw the vines of the leaves ar like black and the blackness is raising around the vines as well, and i tearing a bit!!

Also because there are no more growing and she started to flower couple of days ago, and i didn't want to end up with yellow plant especially because the plant don't go green again after deficiencies:)

And thank you for following the thread, i appreciate it:)

This is the lower ryder auto your talking about right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those are very short plants to begin with so I wouldn't be shocked if you see less veridical growth rather more bud sites forming.
Have you look at other grows of the same strain? I'll willing to bet the things your concerned about might be common for this strain.
I don't think your leaves look like you have a problem to deal with any more than you have at this point. There's one picture showing the very first leaves starting to yellow. That is common for the life stage this plant is at.
Personally going forward now that she's been flushed and your RO and ph are on point I would treat this plant as if she's in the flowering stage and when you water/feed I would do 1/4th strength to start.

This is the lower ryder auto your talking about right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those are very short plants to begin with so I wouldn't be shocked if you see less veridical growth rather more bud sites forming.
Have you look at other grows of the same strain? I'll willing to bet the things your concerned about might be common for this strain.
I don't think your leaves look like you have a problem to deal with any more than you have at this point. There's one picture showing the very first leaves starting to yellow. That is common for the life stage this plant is at.
Personally going forward now that she's been flushed and your RO and ph are on point I would treat this plant as if she's in the flowering stage and when you water/feed I would do 1/4th strength to start.

You are right, and i have been reading and checking how the life cycle goes exaclty especially in the beginning of the flowering stage, the result is, she feels bad but i am not losing her! After i dis last water the yellowing stoped development and the flowers keep growing bigger and no more balls as i see!! So i am just leaving her now till next water going first with water straight till i get some run put water to check the ph and then i go with 0.5 BB grow 0.5 BB fish mix and 1.5 ml BB bloom that if the run out PH was 6.1 or above.

And i LST the long one so she is like 5 inches shorter, it was hard because it's big plant and i am late with doing it but i got all the branches way out somehow like kind of circle and from each nude i got the upper branch on about the same level as the rest, looks fine for me i just snapped the stem a liiittle bit you can't evennotice if you didn't know.

The rest looks fine, not the greenest but fine :D

Thank you and thanks for the rest of the users who helped me out right here :)

I've snapped a couple stems this grow myself. Just put some tape around that spot for a week or so and she's be fine. I learned the hard way not taping the stem right and it dried out. Stopping all life to the upper area of the plant I had to chop that auto way to soon :(.

Back
Top Bottom