Many different problems I don't understand

One more thing, sorry about saying that but the guys told me to stop watering her because she is over watered i asked about fixing the ph before i let her to dry out because i noticed the ph was way down like 5.3 run out water, but they were like no just let her dry there is over watering yeah right she was feeling bad because she is over watered but she wouldn't be that bad as now if i fixed the ph with flushing her or whatever before i let her to dry out like now, she dried out she looks stronger in general but the leaves looks sooooo bad because i let her dry for a week with low ph:) i feel like fixing the problem and then giving time to heal better than waiting to fix first problem itself and then fix the others because the other with this time getting way too big with the time :)

I'm trying to build up my skills with the diagnosis process. We have plants that take up most of nutrients via roots. So the #1 thing we need are healthy roots, period. Now I run a soil grow but I do not test ph, ever, so I don't have to water, flush, water, flush. For a plant that is suffering from over watering a huge run of watering and flushing may not have a positive effect in the long run. Thats added stress. My current grow has taught me a fundamental rule for growing weed, its CHILL THE FUCK OUT! This isn't sarcasm, its just we go crazy over a issue and start pulling in major damage control for fast results, thats not a good fix. We just have to chill. These plants can take a beating and heal themselves over time.

You want everything to be great? Follow these steps

Get your environment down. Good temp and RH. My room right now is 84F at canopy and a rh of 42. That is fairly steady. My temp only moves during lights on/off and my RH does go up and down a bit, but I can live with that.

Do not over water. These plants need oxygen at roots for good growth. Look at hydro people. Every hydro grow that has roots sitting in a bucket of water also has to have a air bubbler going. The roots will die if they are under water with no O2, they need to breathe.

Be chill with your nutes. If you are new at this then use the lowest dose of nutrients via the instructions. Raise your nutes after you have a grow or 2 under you belt.

Ph is the one part that I have no experience with. I bought a meter and ph up/down but the kit I ended up using does not require any ph tests. Some soil acts like a buffer and automatically balances ph, especially a soil with minerals in it. I am NOT saying you don't need to ph because I don't know all of your approach, but I grow weed with no ph jazz.

Just be chill and let your pots dry. Pick up your pots daily to see how much they weigh, gauge your watering on pot weight. Just don't follow those same principals during bloom. These plants want a little more water during bloom, don't get your roots wet all the time, you will have problems with the whole plant due to those finicky roots.

Here are some non-ph'd plants.

IMG_20161118_081041552.jpg

40 days in flower I just saw these swollen callyxes. What do you think, seeding or buying?

Attachments

• 20190328_120349.jpg
    20190328_120349.jpg
    685.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190328_120349.jpg
    20190328_120349.jpg
    685.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20190328_120543.jpg
    20190328_120543.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 77
I meant budding. In the last pic you can see them clearly

Got spell check on then eh. ;)

That last pic looks like a couple of pollinated bracts so I'd just open up a fat one and see if there's a seed inside. If so some nasty pollen is floating around the grow room so go hunting for 'nanners.

It takes 5 - 6 weeks for a seed to mature so if it's only a couple then a 'nanner happened too long ago for you to do anything about it now other than searching for more. Pick any out and keep searching until the crop is done. Seeded pot will really kill your yield and potency.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom